❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200813 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EfTkgIKUYAIT3TM?format=jpg&name=large
EfTkgIJUcAQg26x?format=jpg&name=large
EfTmhl3UwAURTN3?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by captainuwu

EfTlSTOU0AALXJM?format=jpg&name=medium
EfTlSTHU4AAi90J?format=jpg&name=medium

“Czennies!! All thanks to Czennies, Dreamies received a Bonsang award today!! Thank you so much and we will work harder!!!

#SoriBadaAwards"

Translated by wongyukjaes - SM_NCT

[INFO] 200813 SuperM ‘Super One’ Tracklist

1. One (Monster & Infinity)
2. Infinity
3. Monster
4. Wish You Were Here
5. Big Chance
6. 100
7. 호랑이 (Tiger Inside)
8. Better Days
9. Together At Home
10. Drip
11. Line ‘Em Up
12. Dangerous Woman
13. Step Up
14. So Long
15. With You

SuperM The 1st Album ‘Super One’ and Official Merchandise

EfWnZcwUwAEw42z?format=jpg&name=large

200814 SuperM The 1st Album ‘Super One’ is now available for pre-order!

Super One’s Digital Album will be released in 8 different digital versions

SuperM 

[SBS 인기가요] 8월 2주차 '도영 X 나은 X 재현 'MC 컷 모음' / 'SBS Inkigayo' MC Special | SBS NOW

[덕질캡쳐용♥CLEAN] 웨이션브이 - 배드 얼라이브 (WayV - Bad Alive)

200813 NCT DREAM - Intro + Ridin @ 2020 SORIBADA BEST K-MUSIC AWARDS

SuperM Single '100'

Listen to any music sites 

SuperM Reveals The Inspiration Behind Their New Single ‘100’ | Access

WayV(威神V,웨이비) - Bad Alive (English Ver.)

[K-Choreo 6K] WayV 威神V 직캠 'Bad Alive(Eng)' (WayV Choreography) l @MusicBank 200814

Members Fancam 
HENDERY 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKcZ-yBu-s
TEN
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLYRyCtxjog
KUN
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycCXblRiIfk
WINWIN 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvArF-EhY8k
YANGYANG 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wklQ8oSfV7M
LUCAS 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_H-Y1m5SES8
XIAOJUN 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4jtf7nDuXmE

SuperM Shares Stories From Comeback Recording, MV Filming, And More + Talks About Future Plans 

SuperM told stories about their comeback, talked about their own future plans, and more!

On August 14, SuperM returned with a live countdown show on SM Entertainment’s YouTube channel as the group and their fans prepared for the release of their new single “100.” Ahead of its release, the guys chatted about what they’ve been up to.

Taemin talked about how’s been working on his upcoming solo album. Previously, his solo comeback was pushed back due to a wrist injury. He shared during the broadcast, “There was an unfortunate incident where I was injured, but I’ve recovered.” His track “2 Kids” was released earlier this month as the prologue to his album “Never Gonna Dance Again,” and he mentioned that the album will be coming out in two parts.

Kai also spoke about his much-anticipated solo debut. “I’ve got a solo album coming out too,” he said. “I’m recording it, I’m preparing it now. It won’t take much longer, so please look forward to it a lot. I’m also doing well and I’m healthy, and I’m working hard at exercising.”

Kai pointed out that Mark’s hair is now pink, and Mark said, “I’ve changed my hair a lot while promoting with NCT, but to give a spoiler, this isn’t for NCT.”

Baekhyun also shared that the SuperM members had filmed a reality show. Kai promised that there are a lot of really entertaining parts in the show, and he encouraged fans to look forward to it.

SuperM showed during the broadcast how they’ve become closer as they complimented each other and more. Taeyong said, “I’ve come to just trust in whatever Taemin says. I believe that I just need to do what Taemin suggests we do. Kai has also treated me like a friend. He really feels like a friend.”

The guys talked about how they’ve grown musically as well. Taemin said, “The members did a really great job recording the b-sides. I’m getting ahead of myself here, but the title track for the full album is really cool.”

“The full album title track is a combination of two songs,” said Baekhyun. “Check it out to see what kind of synergy it creates. The two songs were combined, but both the songs are included on the album. It’s like SuperM.”

Mark took part in writing the rap lyrics for their new song, and he said, “The message of the song is that I’m hoping that when fans listen to it, they’ll get 100 percent of my energy.”

He continued, “Everyone liked it when we first heard it, but after we recorded it and heard it in our own voices, it was even better.”

Ten shared, “The steps are really important in the ‘100’ choreography. Our legs move really fast with movements like cooking.”

Kai also talked about a story behind their music video filming. “The fans see the completed MV, but when we’re filming, we film in front of an empty background,” he said. “There were a lot of awkward parts.”

He went on to say, “When we filmed on set, there was a set that created effects. Baekhyun and I have a big height difference. But for the first time, Baekhyun and I looked like we were a similar height. I think it’ll be fun if you look for that kind of thing in the MV.” Baekhyun joked, “I was really happy” and encouraged fans to be excited for the MV.

As they ended the show, Baekhyun said, “I think we had a great time with everyone.” He added that he felt like they’ve grown closer while talking about each other’s strengths and filming their reality show. “I feel like we’re a family,” he said. “Please look forward to a lot of different music and content from SuperM.”

SuperM’s full album “Super One” will be released on September 25.

renjun singing for the first time in forever~

longjun : recently, the writer* shared with me some of this drama...
renjun : *laughs* oh oh? what? what happened?
longjun : *laughs*
*the writer, who is caoli, is longjun's girlfriend

what present did you gift to jaemin ?
aaaa jaemin .... did he already mention this ... ? ah ... should i talk about it here or not .... to be honest even if i don’t say it now you’ll find out eventually ~

renjun say he’s not awkward with doyoung hyung now, a few days ago he went to haechan’s dorm, he went to doyoung room, he say hello and play a prank/joke too~

rj: you really need to be healthy, you must get a medical checkup once a year, you guys should get it for yourself~

comment: can you give me a motivation so i can be enthusiastic on study?
rj: *give a kiss*

RJ : I took Jaemin to the convinience store and bought one choco pie, because it's late so there wasn't any bakery that still opened. So since there's no candles, I asked "do you have candles?" And they replied "are you talking about regular candles?" Because they don't have birthday candles. So I said just give me the regular one but Jaemin was beside me and he's like "this isn't it! It will look weird!" So at the end we went to a different convinience store to buy the birthday candle and put it on top of the choco pie and had a birthday party. 

Q : How is your relationship with Doyoung?
RJ : I can't say that we're /really/ close, but...ㅋㅋ it's not awkward anymore & we joke around a lot with each other. Even if there's just the two of us, it's a relationship where we can conversate comfortably

rj: i love you czennies a sudden confession