❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[STREAM] NCT DREAM at the 2020 Soribada Best K-Music Awards

https://vt.tiktok.com/yWCnYF/

• Blue Carpet - 4:00PM KST
• Main Show - 6:40PM KST

SuperM to appear on Good Morning America on August 20

SuperM to appear on American ABC program "Good Morning America (GMA)" on August 20th

SuperM will be showcasing the first stage of "100" live through a virtual session with GMA

200813 JAEMIN

EfOz15MWoAEafMF?format=jpg&name=medium
Czennies Hello?
The day that only comes once in a year, 365days, the day our Czennies really like and always think of it specially has finaly come?

2020.8.13 is me, Jaemin's birthday
The day that we can spend normaly like the other day, our Czennies made this day a lot more special Thank you for loving, and congratulating me on my birthday.
Since the day I started getting love from Czennies, Our precious Czennies been always congratulating me on my birthday everytime without exception, it's something I always say but I'm always thankful, thank you for being beside me thank you for supporting us, also me
Actually, I thought moving people's heart is the hardest thing to do in this world hehe.. The thing that a lot of Czennies are congratulating me on my brithday, it's only me, just one person, that thing is amazing...

It would be so good if we can celebrate my birthday together, meeting our Czennies in person, and having eye contact but the situation is not possible, it's such a pity... but our Czennies health is the most important thing, well this is something I always say
However tommorow I will be able to see our Czennies hehet
Thank you for giving me award on my birthday I'll always remember all the loves our Czennies gave to me❤️
Thank you to every Czenniesfor congratulating me today on my birthday, Thank you so much everyone, I will be Jaemin who always do better, works hard and be our Czennies pride

Happy birthday Jaemin NCTzen

Translated by NaJaemni_

200813 YANGYANG Weibo Update 

EfRZPIQXYAM2Fjl?format=jpg&name=large
EfRZPUHWkAAf9et?format=jpg&name=large
This is a series of stories...

Translated by fy_wayv

[NEOSUBS] 200811 NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland E12 (FINAL)

NCT DREAM will be having live broadcast on Seezn to wrap up NCT LIFE: DREAM in Wonderland on August 21, 6pm KST 

[ENG SUB] NCT DREAM on Idol Battlegrounds (아이돌 배틀그라운드) EP1

200813 candylab_cosmetics Instagram story update with JAEMIN

200813 The episode of SuperM on ‘Knowing Bros’ will air on August 29th.

200813 JAEMIN VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/video/207918

200813 Congratulations NCT DREAM for winning Bonsang at the 2020 SORIBADA BEST K-MUSIC AWARDS!

200813 NCT DREAM Bonsang Award winning speech @ 2020 SORIBADA BEST K-MUSIC AWARDS (SOBA)

JM: Thank you to Mr. Lee Sooman and Soribada staffs, and the most important of all, our Czennies. Czennies, it's been a while so it's great to see you like this, thank you for giving us this great award. It's my birthday today, thank you for making us win this. I love you all

200813 NCT DREAM at the 2020 SORIBADA Best K-Music Awards winning Bonsang award

EfTPBWsUwAEQ39P?format=jpg&name=900x900

[INFO] 200813 JISUNG said this: "Sadly, it's our first award ceremony and it's our first stage where we meet our fans after a long while, but I hurt my knee and had to sit down on a chair."

NCT DREAM - RIDIN’ @ 2020 SORIBADA BEST K-MUSIC AWARDS (SOBA!)

“thank you for wishing me a happy birthday”

someone asked jaemin who wished him first for his birthday and he said it's jisung! jisung waited at 11:58pm and greeted right at 12am but since he couldnt do it cutely he just said "happy birthday" (jaemin reenacted it lmao)

comment: have you received present from the members?
jaemin answer he didn’t receive it yet, the members said ‘tell us what you want to have~’, so he’s thinking it right now, (he don’t know) what he’s gonna asked them to do, then he say “this is your chance everyone, you can’t miss this”

jaemin was busy promoting his bday necklace and jeno suddenly called jaemin saying that he‘s interested in buying it;; jm told jn that it’s already sold out thus jeno went “ah really.. then.. 생축 (hbd)” and ended the call right away

Jaemin: The 127 hyungs also contacted me (to wish me happy birthday). Who contacted me? Doyoungie hyung... and Jaehyunie hyung. Mark hyung too, I think he was the second person to greet me~

jaemin: "(jisung) will get well soon. he can't help but get better soon, it's because i'm taking care of jisung with love."

jaemin reminding everyone that being happy and healthy is the best 

jaemin’s birthday v live ended! he said thank you for the soribada award and “until next time, bye bye”

[NEOSUBS] NCT 127 Teach Me Japan! Lesson 2 E05&06 (Final)

E05: https://neosubs-nct.com/video/1594232096
E06: https://neosubs-nct.com/video/1594232251
Lesson 1&2 Complete: https://neosubs-nct.com/video/1590395944

삼겹살 들어가실게요~ 탤글탤글파스타 | 금손 문선생의 최고의 요리비결 | Master MOON Chef

200813 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

EfTCNl4U4AUTkkw?format=jpg&name=large

[TRANS] 200813 채널 NCT DAILY’s latest video description - How to make chewy chewy pasta (Ingredients and Recipe)