❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[INFO] 200805 #JAEMIN & #CHENLE will be the special guests for Akdong Seoul DJ #RENJUN’s 1 year anniversary party on August 5th at 9:00PM - 10:00PM KST.

[NEOSUBS] 200803 NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland E09 

*Available until 08/06 2pm KST

200805 WayV IG Story

EeoeFjMUcAEwb3o?format=jpg&name=large
EeoeFjMUwAA9HOo?format=jpg&name=large
EeoeFjMUYAcseaF?format=jpg&name=large
EeoeFjNU8AITwZU?format=jpg&name=large
EeoejnoUYAEwf2t?format=jpg&name=large
EeoejnZVAAEOTGZ?format=jpg&name=large
EeoejnZU0AAHgg9?format=jpg&name=large

the way jaemin and renjun started dancing the same move and chenle looked at them and they covered it up by dancing to boom..

renjun : hope that today too, everyone can have a good dream~ let’s meet again next time when there’s the chance to. everyone good night!

because renjun taught jaemin i’m stupid in chinese jaemin was like “hei~ i know it, that (one)’

it’s awkward but it’s okay 
renjun : we’re a lot better now. 
renjun : doyoung to me now....(fakes crying) he’s so mean to me. just joking, he’ll joke around w me, and i’ll joke around w him, and now we became....closer. 
comment : LIAR 
chenle : after filming it they became even more awkward
renjun : if you say that, they’ll misunderstand. 
chenle : i didn’t film this show because there’s no way i’m awkward with 
chenle : but there’s someone i’m more awkward with. 
renjun : if you say huang renjun i’ll throw this phone at you
chenle : huang renjun

renjun : there’s a joke that says, if you the water from sm’s water dispenser...you’ll become good looking. 
chenle : jaemin drank hundreds of bucket of water
renjun : yea, jaemin drank- jaemin is born from that water (laughs) 
chenle : i only drank a cup 
renjun : i don’t allow you to say it that way. 
chenle : why 
renjun : I SAW YOU AT THE COMPANY DRINKING WATER EVERYDAY
chenle : (laughs) i only drank one cup and i’m like this already 
renjun : *looks at chenle* 
renjun : quickly, apologise to the fans 
rj : come here 
rj : look at him

(reading comment): chenle how are you? is it better?
chenle: my leg? it’s much better, i just have to take care of it for one more week and it’ll be good!
renjun: chenle seems to have recovered a lot to me! so don’t worry guys!
chenle: everyone doesn’t have to worry at all! (*missed a bit of what he was saying here*) i was fooling around. 
renjun: i laughed to de3th 

q: if you were to shoot the 3rd season of awsaz (awkward brothers), the member is?
jm: i don’t have one~ if i have to film it, i will film it with renjun

because renjun help him with the interpretation/translation
 jaemin say “renjun ge xie xie~ (renjun hyung thank you)” and look at renjun expression

- renjun’s improvement
chenle : since renjun’s first time hearing that he’s gonna be doing the radio, everytime he practice his script he’s always very very nervous. and he also said, his first time doing the radio he made a lot of mistakes. then...i feel like this is something really normal. cause when you just started...you’re bound to make some mistakes. but now, slowly...after getting used to it, he’s very smooth, and very natural, and speaks really well. 
renjun : you praise until i feel abit shy

renjun : chenle do you remember when i first told you i was gonna become the dj...what was my reaction back then? 
chenle : you were really nervous 
renjun : it’s because..i actually have this called “phobia of reading”. when you read one part, you read read read, suddenly cant see the words below. that time i was really worried. but then i realised...because there’s pd jiejie and caoli jiejie, slowly slowly help you. then you’ll feel like you’re getting better and better. and you can overcome it, and now it became a lot better. it’s really nice cause....feel like...maybe it’s because there’s all the listeners support! that’s why i feel like i became a lot better compared to before.

jm: i hope you love our renjunnie radio so so much, everyone~ i’m always rooting for renjun~ and then, our czennies i love you~~

BEN&BEN COVERED NCT DREAM'S BEAUTIFUL TIME

they even sent a shout out for mark for playing their song during his last voice vlive, and to renjun and chenle for playing their songs at akdong seoul

200805 WayV’s Douyin update with LUCAS

[Show Champion] [COMEBACK] 웨이션브이 - Bad Alive(English Ver.) (WayV - Bad Alive) l EP.365

[INFO] 200806 #SuperM is expected to release their first full-length album 'Super One' on September 25th, their new single '100 (Hundred)' on August 14th at 1:00PM KST, and 'Tiger (Tiger Inside)' on September 1st.

[INFO] 200806 NCT 127's 'NCT #127 Neo Zone The Final Round - The 2nd Album Repackage' was certified as platinum in Gaon's certified album division, which was released today.