❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

K-Netz raise their eyebrows as they read the text messages between the informant and the acclaimed victim of Taeyong’s school violence + sense something is off about the informant

[Short summary of Taeyong's school violence case]

Taeyong was in 2nd year of middle school in 2009 when he left a comment in a picture of girl from another class, saying that there are only 10 people in the picture but it looks like there are 13. There were even meaner comments left by the other kids in the comment section. 

On the 10th of October 2019, Taeyong personally met the girl in the picture. They don't know each other personally. Taeyong apologized with his head down for 2 hours. The girl accepted his apology. Wikitree (The first platform to release the news about this case) posted an article about it. 

Fans are shielding Taeyong, since he was only teasing her and they didn't even know each other, and this can't even be considered as school-violence. 

The informant was raged to see that the case wasn't considered as school-violence and treated to release a voice note. She wrote posts about it for 5 days in a row, and then vanished. 

For your information, the informant is one of Taeyong's friends during middle school.

pann
[+254][-70]

1. [+179][-10] This post doesn't reflect the opinions of Taeyong's fans. The fans are currently questioning this case to the company and won't be saying anything until further explanation from the company. If there were any negative comments made against the informant or the victim in this post, there's a high possibility it was left by people who are just trying to cause more controversy. Please keep that in mind. 

2. [+109][-32] I wonder why the stories are different. The reporters, who at first posted article based on the informant's side only, posted another article explaining how Taeyong sincerely apologized with his head down for 2 hours, and the meeting ended with the victim smiled at him and said that she would be rooting for him. But now she's (the victim) saying that Taeyong sat with his legs crossed and stared out of the window? I mean, clearly the reporters wrote that Taeyong apologized properly. Are they lying? Taeyong went to apologize with SM Ent.'s staffs, there was no way that he would let him act carelessly like that. It's so fascinating to see people believing things that's not even credible. 

3. [+61][-3] The Wikitree reporters wrote that Taeyong apologized with his head down for 2 hours, and then the victim smiled at him and said that she would be rooting for him. I clearly remember reading that. And suddenly she (the victim) said that Taeyong apologized with his legs crossed and stared out of the window? 

4. [+43][-3] The Wikitree reporters wrote that Taeyong apologized sincerely. If this wasn't the truth and they were reporting false news, they should be sued. 

5. [+33][-4] Does it make sense that Taeyong sat with his legs crossed and behaved poorly when there were staffs in that place with him??ㅋㅋㅋ I mean, the reporters clearly said that Taeyong has apologized sincerely. 

(NB: There was a post in Theqoo about the text that the victim sent to TY. Basically saying that she was crying during the meeting but TY sat with his legs crossed, stared out of the window, and kept avoiding eye contact, as he had something else in his thoughts. Link --> theqoo

[The interpretation of the texts between the informant and the acclaimed victim of the case]

If I put ---, it means I can't interpret that part clearly.

This is the text messages between the informant (Yellow bubbles) and the victim (Black bubbles).
The informant =/= The victim

download+-+2020-06-20T192757.233.jpeg

I: XX-ah. If Lee Taeyong gets in contact, tell that bastard that his fans are looking for us. And threaten him, say that you (I...?) will be suing him. 

download+-+2020-06-20T192922.865.jpeg

I: Trust me. I started this, XXX is helping out. I will make sure to finish this matter nicely. SM Ent. has approved all of his wrong-doings and Lee Taeyong is going to have to apologize. We win. Let's hang in there a little bit more. This is going to end soon. 

I: Since it is clear that he has harmed psychologically, I will talk to them about the compensation for the damages. Don't worry. If you feel any difficulties or rage when you talk, glance at me. I will hold your hand, don't worry. And if you have anything else to say, but you feel like you can't, talk to me. I will deliver it to them. Just think of me as your attorney. I hope you would trust and rely on me. 

I: And! My legs are fine, I'm currently recovering really well. So please don't worry! Let's meet in a good mood, with smiles on our faces tomorrow. I hope we can end this matter nicely, with smiles on our faces! Note: Mother, you have been through a lot. I'm so sorry that you became a public discussion because of me. The fact that SM Ent. and the perpetrator are apologizing is because XXX's courage. 

download+%25281%2529.png

V: Wait a sec
I: Huh?
V: Meet me a second to sign...
V: Lee Taeyong drawn the money, Shin Saimdang (NB: Shin Saimdang is the lady on the 50,000 KRW Bank note)
I: Huh?? It's his money??
V: Yeah, it's his own money

+
Below are the texts between the informants and the reporter

download+%25282%2529.png

I: SM Ent. took a long time to write the feedbacks, but it's shorter than the one you wrote
I: Reporter-nim, you're really amazing. You've worked hard
I: SM Ent. has approved to all of his wrong-doings, but why do his fans keep threatening to sue me...? I mean, they have agreed to everything that I wrote...? The (fans) are really amazing.
I: They're really shutting their eyes and ears 

This is what I can interpret so far, if there's anything to correct or add please kindly leave comments down below.

pann
[+344][-26]

1. [+268][-43] She said she no longer had ill will towards Taeyong, but she's referring him as 'that bastard'ㅋㅋㅋ And she's the one who requested for the moneyㅋㅋ Does Taeyong really have to get all this hate because what he said when he was in middle school? I mean, they have never even known each other before. And the victim only learned out about that (what Taeyong said) when she was older, how is that even considered as school violence?ㅋㅋㅋ If that's school violence, then the fact she's referring Taeyong as 'that bastard' could be considered as verbal abuse, tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ She could be sued for that. She was the one who started this, she has to reap what she sowed. And please, stop hating on Taeyong's fan. I am not a fan of Taeyong, I can prove you that. I have never said that what Taeyong did was acceptable, I'm just questioning whether if it's necessary for him to get all this hate just for that? I mean, the victim only learned about this when she was older, anyway. Can it be considered as school violence?

2. [+239][-24] The fact that Taeyong hurt her with the comment he left was wrong. But he apologized. And he also gave compensation for the damages, which was requested by the other party. The victim has accepted the apology, and even wrote a post about it. But why does the informant keep acting that way? I thought she said she no longer had ill will towards Taeyong, then why does she refer him as 'that bastard'? Why did she leave comment on posts demanding Taeyong to withdraw from the group? The informant was never harmed by Taeyong. She even threatened to release a voice note just because she couldn't reach him, but honestly I don't think there's any reasons for Taeyong to keep in touch with the informant when she's just a third-party in this case.

3. [+136][-14] Did the informant really text the victim that way? (Refers to the first picture)ㅠㅠ I mean, the victim texted Taeyong that she wanted everything to be over and she wanted to get along with him. What is going on?

4. [+97][-4] When I first heard about this school-violence case, I thought Taeyong was a bully. But it's not like he had outcasted any kids, taken their money, or even smoked and consumed alcohol as an underage. He said that he thought there were 13 people in the picture when there were actually 10? I can totally understand if the victim was hurt by what he said. But I don't think it makes him deserves to get all this hate, and even demanded to withdraw from the group. And more importantly, Taeyong has already apologized sincerely and even gave compensation for the damages, which was requested by the other party. Doesn't that mean it's all clear now? If she felt like he wasn't genuine enough, she should've rejected the money and told him to get on his knees during the meeting. I don't think it's right for her to say that he wasn't genuine with his apology, only after receiving the money. Something's off about that. And I feel like the informant is trying so hard to draw public's opinion... That's messed up.

5. [+91][-29] 'That bastard'...? The fans are so careful when they refer to her, they address her formally. I mean, I know it's a personal text but it's not really nice to see...

NCT LIFE: DREAM in Wonderland

200706, 7.40PM - Ep. 1
200707, 7.40PM - Ep. 2
200713, 7.40PM - Ep. 3
200714, 7.40PM - Ep. 4
200720, 7.40PM - Ep. 5
200721, 7.40PM - Ep. 6
200727, 7.40PM - Ep. 7
200728, 7.40PM - Ep. 8