❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCTDREAM  will be on the new season of NCT LIFE (Dream In Wonderland) with RENJUN, JENO, JAEMIN, CHENLE & JISUNG! 

Airs every Monday and Tuesday at 6PM KST on the Seezn App starting from July 6th.

Teasers will be released on June 23 & 30. 

Eal49I7VAAAkQNy?format=jpg&name=large

NCT Dream Announces New Reality Show “NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland”

NCT Dream is returning with a new reality show!

On June 16, it was announced that NCT Dream’s Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung, and Chenle will be starring in the reality show “NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland.”

The program will be NCT Dream’s first reality show in three years since “NCT LIFE : Entertainment Retreat” in 2017.

“NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland” will feature the members escaping the city to enjoy beautiful nature and thrilling activities. They will also be surprised with various strange events that occur during the course of their trip.

The show will first be released via the Seezn app on July 7 at 6 p.m. KST and will be revealed every Monday and Tuesday.

iScreaM Vol. 2! #NCTDREAM’s #Ridin’ #Remix single coming out on 6/19 12PM KST! 

Stay tuned for the newly interpreted music by DJ/ producer #WillNotFear, unique musician #IMLAY, and the bonus remix track of ‘BOOM’ by DJ/producer #Minit! 

[INFO] 200616 KBS Music Bank on June 19th and MBC Show! Music Core on June 20th has been removed from WayV’s schedule. 

the concept of today vlive is traveling osaka
Jaehyun: today we are here to play right. we go on a trip together
Yuta: i’m thinking which members should i travel with a lot of fans said they wish me & jaehyun could go together so..
https://twitter.com/Y102695/status/1272809922565046273?s=20

the way yuta came close to the camera and showing us his takoyaki and saying “it’s tasty guys” 
https://twitter.com/deeyongie/status/1272814768747737089?s=20

jaehyun asked yuta how to say something in japanese and then started talking but gave up halfway through the sentence and finished in korean... yuta’s little giggle

(fans keep commenting the wifi disconnect)
Yuta: mommmm. The wifi is lagging again. I asked you to change to good one 
Jaehyun: yutaaaa~~ yutaaaaa~~

Yuta TMI: he & Jungwoo went to gym today, at the same time, Johnny also did, but in different place. After that three of them went for a coffee.

yuta’s mom is so sweet ㅜㅜ she gave all each member a short letter & flowers after the concert in osaka ended, so jaehyun thanked for the warm letter & wished her good heath & said he want to go to yuta’s house next time to play

Yuta: isnt it be more delicious if we put something in?
Jaehyun: how abt ramen soup?
YT: shall we?
JH: will it be ok?
YT: i think it will
JH: shall we try? 

jaehyun & yuta's expression when they started eating their okonomiyaki freaking sends

Talking about "world trip in the corner of the room" themed v-live
Yuta : Could be tomorrow, could be the day after, we don't know that~ We heard that the members are already "departing" as well, so you can look forward to that~

Yuta wanted to crack the egg on Jaehyun’s head

look at how messy they made after it cooked