❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jisung went live but fans were telling him that there was no sound, look at his pout 

disappointed jisung because the sound keep not coming out:(

Jaemin appeared in Jisung’s live

Jisung: uwah everyone can hear (me) awesome! nice nice~

Jisung: the members... some of them are washing up
Jaemin: i told you not to say i'm washing up
Jisung: jaemin hyung just finished washing up, what's chenle doing? he's probably sleeping, ah kinda resting, probably sleeping..

Jisung: when i change my hair colour, i kinda feel like.. a new person. so that's why i like changing my hair, it's like... i can show a new side of me..

Jisung: so~ the next time might be tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow or 3 days after this, i'll be back so bye~ bye~ today was like a preview 

WayV will perform on KBS Music Bank this Friday, June 19th, at 5:00PM KST and on MBC Show! Music Core this Saturday, June 20th, at 3:30PM KST. 

200615 NCT DREAM for iScreaM Vol.2

1. Ridin' - Will Not Fear remix
2. Ridin' - IMLAY remix

renjun thought he could already leave and he was readyㅡ picking up his drinks etc then the pd probably told him he had to stay slightly longer and he went "ahhh..." so he sat back down

renjun sang a bit of wayv - face to face

renjun singing to exo’s dont go

one direction - perfect

“i remember when i was a trainee, i stayed with wayv gege’s. sicheng-ge brought zongzi from his home in china, and he made some at night. i originally don’t like to eat zongzi, because i’ve never ate meat filled zongzi. after i ate that, it became my supper.”

5 year old winwin or 5 winwin’s
5 winwin’s , he can bring me 5 portions of zongzi

“our room has an air conditioner, but there’s a slight problem. i’m sharing a room with our member jisung. he’s not affected by heat. no matter how warm it is he’s fine. as for me, i can’t stand even a little heat. i can tolerate but the heat i can tolerate is different from him, he can tolerate much higher temperatures than me . i would turn on the air conditioner but he’d say he’s cold, so i’d turn it off but it’s too warm. i’d turn it on, then off. we’d turn it on and off frequently.”

renjun asked the manager he said “my cover song will come out soon right? it’s going to come out soon, right? because czennies are waiting (for it)”