❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Did you film Jaemren’s Yori Jori with Jaemin?
Renjun: *nod nod*

"5 year-old mark or 5 marks?"
renjun: "i'll go with 6 marks, a 5 year-old mark and 5 marks. i think it will be fun, i'll have someone to tease everyday."

Did you know WayV gege’s have a cat and a dog?
Renjun: I know! The cat is called Louis... The dog is called... I forgot... I saw photos and they’re super cute. I heard the cat laid beside his owner in the morning to sleep. It’s so cute.

sing a song !
Renjun: you raise me up ~

Renjun: when i was young i thought when i ate a watermelon seed a tree would grow in my stomach. i was worried. my family didn’t tell me it would be fine, it was on purpose. now i feel aiya...

q: 5 year old mark vs. 5 marks?
taeil picked 5 year old mark cause present day mark is way too loud 

Taeil said that both he and Doyoungie are interested in cooking! 

Mark's voice... he sings as well, or when he laughs, you know right? When I'm in a deep sleep, I think I woke up because of him on the second time hearing his voice. It's just pierced through your ears! It's different from what you guys heard on camera

Taeil said the atmosphere of 10th floor is always full of fun & they often talk abt trivial things. Ytd after recording for Inkigayo, they came back dorm at 6am, ate cake together, joked & talked nonsense. Their conversation is always nonsense like that

is taeil oppa a dream member?
Taeil: in my heart.. i'm a dream member, everyone