❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200520 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

EYdFYNCUcAEEgVa?format=jpg&name=large

It's been a long time!! Is everyone well?? We are super well ^_^

Finally we released the repackage album "NeoZone: The Final Round"!!

From this week forward we'll also start our music program activities, so we'll be counting on your support for the title track Punch!!

In order to reach everyone in Japan as well, we'll work hard so please take lot's of care!
We'll, I'm looking forward from the bottom of my heart to meeting you again in Japan in good health!!

-Yuta-

Translated by Maroos03 

NCT 127 tops Hanteo Chart, Synnara Record, and Hot Tracks with their repackage album <NCT #127 Neo Zone: The Final Round>

And not only that, title track 'Punch' also takes the #1 spot on Bugs and Naver VIBE + #2 on MelOn and Genie

Now with English Subtitle 

NCT 127 have recorded over 1 million total sales of their 2nd full album

NCT #127 Neo Zone - 817,666
NCT #127 Neo Zone: The Final Round - 400,987
Total - 1,218,653

NCT 127 becomes Million-Seller! 
Over 1.2 mil. copies of 2nd full-length album sold, the highest record yet, proving their prowess as top K-POP group
NCT 127, 新 밀리언셀러 등극!
정규 2집 음반 판매량 121만장 돌파
자체 최고 기록

NCT 127 Earns Title Of "Million Seller" After Breaking Own Sales Record With "Neo Zone" + Its New Repackage #NCT127_1M_seller_축하해 

renjun dont you get car sickness?
Renjub: i do when i look at my phone. but there's a way. dont lower your head, lean your chair back a little, put your head on it. if you do this, you wont get sick. the person who told me this winwin hyung! that hyung uses his phone a lot so he knows how. 

*reads comment abt haechan's qn on weekly idol*
Renjun: oh! what was haechan's question? im curious~ those who know haechan's question Raised handplease let me know~
"the member who's doing well even now"
Renjun: ooh~ *covers mouth* lee haechan aaah~

renjun-ah i'll listen to "a new beginning" well. thank you for always encouraging me. i love you~
Renjun: aah~ thank you~

5yo jisung vs 5 jisungs
renjun chose 5 jisungs because he thinks those  5 jisungs will fight among themselves and he thinks it'll be fun to see it

*to the manager hyung* hyung, can we stop by the mart first just like yesterday?
Renjun: lately, ive been buying grapes a lot. it's very delicious. so im going to the mart and buy grapes.

*gets off their vehicle*
Renjun: what to do~ im out everyone~

*asking their manager*
Renjun: is it possible to film (inside the mart)?
Manager: i'll go ask
Fox face: ah then... then.. i'll just no do it. thank you~

Renjun: anyway, i've arrived at the dorm but before that i'm going to buy grapes at the market. good night~ ah right! i have to put on my mask. well then, see you next time everyone. bye bye~