❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCT #127 Neo Zone: The Final Round 
[ MelOn: 1AM KST] 

#2 Punch
#6 Nonstop
#15 Kick It
#20 Make Your Day
#21 Prelude
#25 Boom
#26 Pandora’s Box
#28 Daydream
#29 Love Song
#30 Love Me Now
#31 Sit Down
#32 MAD DOG
#33 White Night
#34 Not Alone
#35 Elevator

RENJUN CHENLE thanking their teacher at Beijing Contemporary Music School. They've graduated this year

chenle : hello everyone i’m zhong chenle!
renjun : i’m huang renjun! 
chenle : really thankful towards our principal for building this big house allowing us to study here happily and grow! 
renjun : and also, would like to thank our 开哥, 徐开林 (their teacher), for always taking good care of us as well as guide us! 
renjun and chenle : thank you guys!

from their teacher! 
“it’s hard to have such a good day, and it’s even harder to be able to meet you guys who are so great! 2020.5.20. 00:00, hope you guys will always be loved by others, will be understood by others, and be supported! also, renjun is the type that’s always very serious and hardworking, to the point you will feel sorry for this kid. and chenle is the type that’s really pure, cute, really kind kid! our good chinese kids, i’ll be cheering for you! (jiayou)"

Translated by huangisyellow

NCT 127 Reveals “Punch” Choreography Is Harder Than “Kick It,” Introduces New B-Side Tracks, And More

After returning with their repackaged album, NCT 127 discussed their new title track “Punch,” choreography, and more!

On May 19, NCT 127 held a “PUNCH Countdown” Naver V Live before the release of their album, “Neo Zone: The Final Round.”

They adopted a school concept where Doyoung was their professor, introducing the members’ various teasers. Taeyong commented, I had to roll a tire around, but I made a lot of bloopers.” Mark adorably shared, “The jacket you see in the photo weighs 2 kilograms.”

The group also shared some spoilers, with Yuta explaining, “There’s a part in the dance break that Taeyong and I changed, but it regretfully isn’t in the music video. We plan to do it on stage, so please look forward to it.” Jaehyun shared, “The overall vibe is like a scene from a video game.”

Compared to their last comeback with “Kick It,” NCT 127 revealed that the choreography for “Punch” is more difficult.

Mark commented, “There are movements that appear loose if you do them incorrectly. That’s why I try to make large movements.” Yuta added, “We have to do a lot of large movements, which I pay a lot of attention to in case it appears sloppy.”

In addition to their title track, they went through each of their new B-side tracks. Taeyong introduced “NonStop” by saying, “‘NonStop’ describes the commitment to run to the person you love, no matter the situation.”

Next, he shared a spoiler for “Prelude,” saying, “I think this is a song where NCT 127 stands out even more. The performance is incredible, so please look forward to it.”

Haechan sang a line from “Make Your Day” and commented, “I think it holds the feeling of wanting to congratulate you on all of your days.”

At the end of the broadcast, Johnny asked, “How did you like our university class concept?” Haechan answered, “I enjoyed the school concept. In the future, I will continue to show an image like an assistant professor.”

Yuta shared, “Please look forward to it as we’ve worked hard to prepare.” Mark added, “Our members are so fun. It’s such an important day, and I enjoyed spending it like this with everyone.” Jaehyun remarked, “I liked having the time to share spoilers ahead of time. I hope you will all enjoy it as much as we worked to prepare for it.”

200520 WayV_official Twitter Update

EYbeeUfUwAExrs_?format=jpg&name=large

Wishing WayZenNis a Happy 520 

Today, WayV is going to confess to WayZenNis Here's a spoiler in advance Please look forward to it a lot~

Translated by WayVSubs2019

Q : What is NCT 127 to Jungwoo, Mark, and Haechan?
A : It's our foundation of growth and a friend-like existence. Us, who were born and raised in a different places, can meet as one team. It was destiny. 

the dream show live album will be released on various music streaming platforms on 6/9 12pm kst

this also includes chenle's piano performance!

the photobook will include various sides of them on stage, backstage etc. it also includes interviews of the members & staff about planning and preparation process of the concert, 'private note' where they convey messages to themselves and to each other + members' handwriting etc