❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Ten’s robe came open and yangyang said “you’re making this insta live like 18+”

Yangyang: are you a cat Ten: no im a human Yangyang: you’re a cat. You look like a black cat

Yangyang singing super car but changed the lyrics to black cat only for Ten https://twitter.com/xinyiqins/status/1198283010543456256?s=20

ten: *showing his ipad home screen* yangyang: so do you change it to superm when you're with superm ten: nah I like both, it's different we had different good time. it's like family yanyang : omg, it's the cringiest thing you've ever said

ten said lucas is better at doing live more than yangyang, so he should learn smt from lucas abt it. then, yangyang mocking the way each wayv members doing livestream. at the end, they both realized hendery hasn't done any solo live

when yangyang's family met him, his sister gave him her own designed tshirt and ten also wanted one

ten read a comment asking how he is and he said he’s pretty happy,

ten: oh, I caught you yangyang: what ? I wasn't picking my nose, I was scratching my mouth ten: it's dirty, wash your hands yangyang: *rubbing his finger on ten's robe*

ten: *trying not to be shown naked* yangyang: let's watch ten struggling bc it's actually funny https://twitter.com/sfoffs/status/1198282907770671104?s=20

yy: why is the filter so pretty ten: where? there’s no filter yy: huh? ten: i didn’t use any filter right now yy: then why do you look like an 18 year old? t: because I’m pretty