❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191024 JAEHYUN VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/video/156794
https://vlive.tv/video/156797

Jaehyun: Lauv, if you’re watching this, maybe we need to collab someday or maybe let’s have a stage or some moment where we can sing together. And thank you for the comment on my cover song!

Jaehyun: Overall, thank you for supporting my cover song. It reached over 10 million views and it really motivates me a lot. Thank you so much to our worldwide fans and look forward to more of my covers or my songs. I’ll work harder and everyone, stay healthy and cheer up!

jaehyun said he and mark played basketball and went to the han river together!!

191024 DOYOUNG VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/video/156892

i wanted to say kyuhyun hyung is really cool! kyuhyun hyung, i hope in the future we will be able to sing together ㅠㅠ i look like i’m crazy now! anyways this is my favourite song by kyuhyun hyung “애월리 - Aewol-ri”

Doyoung singing along to Kyuhyun’s Aewol-ri

Doyoung: guys do you hear that “everybody are surprised you know!” That was johnny hyung and i thought that was so funny!

DOYOUNG sang Shall We by Chen

Doyoung said they might plan Yuta’s birthday party without Yuta just that they will play and celebrate Yuta’s bday then just contact Yuta through vidcall. They won’t tell the venue to Yuta, then later on just tell him happy birthday lol

members also asked what Yuta wants for his birthday and he said (jokingly) a watch  (lol) bcs it’s kinda an expensive request, so Haechan just said “okay I will buy you a wall clock ^^ other said "I will buy you alarm clock”, “I will buy you lunch”

<Doyoung on the possibility of acting>
Doyoung: I haven’t tried acting and I haven’t learned acting but since my brother is a 16M-viewer actor, there might be expectations of me trying to act as well. Pleas don’t expect anything like that! Don’t expect it!

Doyoung’s reaction after finding out that Boss is almost at 100M views

Doyoung: that’s amazing?!?!?!?! that’s dope! Then that’d be our very first 100M-view MV… feels great 

“Everyone, how’s my hair? Is it pretty? I dyed it yesterday too.. is it alright?”

the way lucas carefully asked if fans understand his korean… he said that it’s been long since he used korean and even if he did, it’s simple korean. it’s so nice to see him trying his best to speak correctly

before lucas called ten over, ten thought that lucas was having a video call with the other guys

lucas to ten: oh my friend came my friend come on babe

“What i’m filming right now.. it’s a secret, you’ll know later… so look forward to it, and support it a lot!”

“I suddenly thought of you all, so (decided) that I’ll do this broadcast”