❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jaemin k1lled jisung and jisung was so shocked LMAO his face

chenle and renjun’s reactions when they realised team k1ll happened again 

they were playing individual game so they sat far from each other at that time and then chenle k*lled jaemin lmao their faces when they realize each other

190913 NCT 127 (DOYOUNG JOHNNY MARK) receiving a gold medal in Archery @ MBC 2019 ISAC Chuseok Special Part 2

190913 NCT DREAM (CHENLE JAEMIN JISUNG RENJUN) receiving a gold medal in PUBG E-Sport @ MBC 2019 ISAC Chuseok Special Part 2

Coach Yuta mode on

JH: when it comes to soccer, ofc it’s Yuta
YT: Jaehyun, shall I share one tip w you? For penalty shootout, instead of kicking the ball like this, you hv to kick it like this
JN: isn’t there any tip for me?
YT: spread yourself wider

MC comment on Yuta
“Here is NCT 127’s ace Yuta will do his 3rd shot”
“I’ve watched him so far and concluded that he’s number 1 Athlete  in kicking”
“As a teacher who coached his colleagues, he now completed his leading sample”

Yuta’s winning speech
“I think we did better when we played during actual broadcast than when we practiced. We will share korean beef (their prize) with members and eat together. Thank you so much”

Doyoung scream his lung out “Yuta ahhhhh” to support him & Yuta run toward & hug Doyoung immediately after he won