❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Yuta said previously, regardless of what concept, everyone has to look cool & they would follow what SM said. But now he want to challenge new things, rather than looking pretty. He prefer messy hairstyle over neat, old-fashioned rather than fancy. This is him & what he likes

[단독샷캠] NCT127 '서곡' 단독샷 별도녹화│NCT127 ONE TAKE STAGE│@SBS Inkigayo_2020.3.22

[단독샷캠] NCT127 '영웅' 단독샷 별도녹화│NCT127 ONE TAKE STAGE│@SBS Inkigayo_2020.3.22

jisung got so stressed because chenle kept trying to give out spoilers and in the end chenle just asked jisung “tteobokki is delicious right? you wanna eat it right?”

chenle said he think (everyone) knows right away, they shoot chenji this and that~
and jisung said actually isn’t the spoiler is meaningless? 

Chenle was humming something so Jisung stopped him and then Chenle said "I have a song that I like this days so I want to listen to it but.." and Jisung trying to stop him

jisung told chenle he promised to show czennies his ID card but he hasn’t show us yet (╥﹏╥)
cl : but those pictures are usually the worst tho?
js : mine was not bad~
cl : heoh..

jisung ready to protect chenle’s image again

JS: making dalgona coffee
CL: what?
JS everyone know about the dalgona coffee
CL: what what what?????
JS: the dalgona coffee we make earlier