Quantcast
kimlees

❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ (NEO CITY THE AWARDS in North America / NCT DREAM The 4th Mini Album: 'RELOAD' OUT NOW! / NCT #127 Neo Zone: The Final Round OUT NOW!

Yuta: it’s not the end yet. I can’t say it now but we are still preparing things to surprise you guys, so everyone won’t have time to rest on feb, mar, apr and may. 

NCT 127 topped the world wide real-time trends on Twitter by showing off their contrasting charms via track videos of the sweet R&B pop song 'Boom' and the powerful R&B hip-hop song 'Sit Down!'! 

YANGYANG has been officially registered at KOMCA (Korean Music Copyright  Associaton) with 2 credited song that he wrote for TOTM album; We Go Nanana and King of Hearts.

Q. Songs to listen to while working out?
DY: Isn't it NCT 127's song? Muahahaha

200220 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

ERMzVhGVAAA0GDl?format=jpg&name=large
ERMzVhGU4AEHap2?format=jpg&name=large
ERMzVhGU0AAfHaJ?format=jpg&name=large

seasonie!! finally!! jeno!! has done a photoshoot with grazia!! it’s the first time doing a solo photoshoot... i was very nervous.. was it ok?? i liked that i could show our seasonie a photoshoot for the first time in a while!! please give grazia march issue lots of love!!

Translated by kkum825