❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

johnny: was playing basketball fun?
jaehyun: it was really fun. since its been a while it was fun
johnny: did you play 1-on-1?
jaehyun: we played 1-on-1!
johnny: who won?
jaehyun: ah of course~
johnny: *laughs
jaehyun: i did a three pointer!

Jaehyun: When I was 20, I wanted to get my ears pierced but everyone said “it won’t go well with you” but I really wanted to so I just did it. After I got it done, people said “ring earrings look good on you”
Johnny: No matter what people say, if you like it, that’s enough 

JN: I filmed nearly 3 hours with Yuta. Well, we normally spend time together... I had a date for 3 hours with Yuta on Han River. Maybe in his video, except for the first 5 mins and last 2 minutes, I was all there  
JH: You must have had a good time after long time 

"because my parents were busy from mondays to fridays, they had me stay at someone else's house. this was how i lived. only on weekends did i see my parents. at that time, eating a meal with my family was something that made me very happy."