❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

<NCT DREAM TOUR “THE DREAM SHOW” - in BANGKOK>

Show Date:
Dec. 1st 2019 (SUN) 6PM
Dec. 2nd 2019 (MON) 7PM

Venue: Thunder Dome Muang Thong Thani

191025 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EHtoWRJU0AAOPXM?format=jpg&name=medium

#오늘8PM #트위터 #멘션파티 #누가할까요? #이따봐요
#Today_8PM #Twitter #WhichMember? #SeeYouSoon

191025 JAEMIN JENO VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/video/157121

cuties

jaemin told everyone that jeno has finally changed his phone so jeno went to take jaemin’s phone and said “oh? oh? no…. why are they similar???” and then jaemin said “i bought i first?” and jeno said “i bought it first though?” lmao

jeno’s sister called and jeno answered it so jaemin was like “you are answering a call in the middle of vapp?!”

jeno called jaemin “young and rich and handsome!”

Jaemin knows that the new Inkigayo MCs’ names are abbreviated to “Na Jae Min”
Jeno: I watched the compilation of Inkigayo MC cuts on youtube
JM: How was it?
Jeno: As expected, he has the vibes from his Show Champion experience. As expected, Jaehyun hyung is good at emceeing

JM: ah did haechan and jisung went somewhere today? jeno, where did they go? you don’t know? ah right, jisung said he’s going to buy clothes today
JN: the place where you spotted them is correct
JM: most likely~

jaemin and jeno asking us to be prepared for chenji’s menpa because jisung types really slow it’s faster than we think and it should be okay but still, jeno said to take precaution

jeno said mark is still in their gc. also, jaemin said that he (mark) will never leave the gc 

jeno said he really want samoyed but he couldn’t have it because of his allergy then jaemin said “samoyed is mine!”