❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

doyoung and taeyong were spotted together at a bakery. taeyong asked doyoung "what do you want to eat?" but he was the one who chose the bread in the end. he got smth like loaf bread? taeyong placed the bread on the counter alr but he was getting a drink from the display case so doyoung paid during that time. unknowing, taeyong took out his wallet to pay but upon seeing that doyoung has alr paid for the both of them, he kept his wallet 

this is from july! op was just reminiscing about when she saw them~ another op had posted about them visiting the bakery before

191012 WayV live on Yizhibo

191012 KUN revealed there will be an English song in WayV upcoming album

kun said lately he’s been listening to superm’s mini album, and yangyang has no manners on his current playlist 

yangyang said kun was learning English nowadays and read a fan's comment which was "kun, do you mind to have a cat and will you continue to produce".

191012 SuperM are  live on Instagram

https://instagram.com/superm

191012 [FANCAM] TEN LUCAS TAEYONG MARK arriving @ SuperM Pop-up Store, SM Celebrity Center, Korea

mark was shocked when he saw the karaoke setting in the lift and went "what the-" his confidence went up the moment he held the mic and started singing superhuman lmao

we play #mark rap:

when i was young i remember
seeing the MCs who appeared on TV in a different light
back then in canada beside my dad
i remember being a fan of sunbaenim's show
fast forward now
you are right infront of me
it feels like a dream but i'm really honoured
now that i'm appearing alongside you on TV
my parents would be happy when they watch it
we play and kang hodong sunbaenim,
please take good care of me