❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Ten telling Mark to sit closer

LC: I think all the hyungs are so handsome..
BH: but lucas won’t swap faces with us!
TM: we keep saying that Lucas is so handsome and one day lucas told me I looked handsome so I was like “really? so can we swap faces?” and he was like “oh~no~~”

BH: I found lucas to be most different from his 1st impression. he’s really handsome and has a deep voice but he’s also really cute. he also has a greed for high notes these days..
M: he does high note battles with BH hyung!
BH: I feel he might steal my parts someday..

M: I thought kai hyung was the complete opposite of my 1st impression!
BH: bc at 1st you see him it’s like “ah~ that person.. wow… I shouldnt approach him…”
M: no, no! his looks.. it was.. difficult to approach him but he was actually really friendly and it was nice!

TY: BH hyung was much different than I expected!
BH: ..? what did you expect..? usually at smtown when we see each other I’d be like “okay, don’t hurt yourselves!”
TM: what taeyong means is that baekhyun is much MORE than he expected
BH: AH~ i can’t be controlled~

BH: ten is probably surprised bc of me. he must’ve expected me to be rly hardworking..
T: I did..
BH: when I’m resting, lucas would come over & say “hyung, you can do it~” nowadays even ten says it 
K: I think this is the hardest that BH has worked!
BH: I really worked hard!

M: but BH hyung looks like he’s not doing anything but he actl memorises the dance rly fast!
TM: he’s fast!
M: like.. there are times he doesn’t do anything..
M: I mean we’re dancing but he just stands like this!
TM: he’s actually copying us!
BH: I’m watching everything 

BH: who’s going to be leader? taemin!
TM: no! there’s something I want to say. I know I’m most experienced but I’m the youngest of my team & the person who takes care of us the most in here is actually BH so I think it should be him!
BH: being leader.. isnt a bad idea :)

190912 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EEO7Bv-VAAEPLVz?format=jpg&name=large
EEO7DDfU0AEA1mW?format=jpg&name=large
EEO7EwTUEAASGPt?format=jpg&name=large
"The museum we visited yesterday was so fascinating kk
I think I couldn't paint the batik well ㅠㅠ
But it's still a good experience! Indonesia was so fun~ Next time we'll meet the czennies again! Czennies mantul!! (The best)! -Sunso (Pure boy)"

Translated by captainuwu