❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jeno & jisung singing  nct127 - another world a bit

jisung scored 16 for his maths tests because he had a schedule the day before the test so he said “the score...it’s similar to my age” 

sasaeng fan called jisung twice just now and they told us not to worry about people like them, because the second we worry that means those people win, so triple j told us not to worry and that they're fine

jeno singing one more chance - super junior

someone asked jisung and jeno to choose between lee haechan and lee donghyuck and both of them chose lee donghyuck, jeno said haechan is like gochujang but he’s more comfortable calling him haechan now

Jeno was asked to pick between 100-year old Jaemin or 100 Jaemin.

comment : jeno-ya, 100 year old jaemin or 100 jaemins?
Jisung : 100 year old jaemin
Jeno: oh? 100 year old jaemin, 100 jaemins...
Jeno : i’ll pick 100 year old jaemin, take care of him and help him at the hospital..100 jaemins...i can’t handle 

comment : i had a scary dream today
Jaemin: i dreamt of ghosts~ kyuuuu~
Jisung : wah-

the way they’re pronouncing yuta’s name..cute

Jeno: 5 years old jeno or 5 jeno?
Jaemin: 5 jenos

Jaemin: wow~
Jeno: wow~
Rabbit face : yeah~
Jeno: yeah~
Jaemin: sexy~
Jeno: eh???

RJ: i'm having watermelon~ the watermelon that mark hyung likes a lot~

5 jenos or 5 year old jeno?
RJ: 5 year old jeno because 5 jisungs are enough i chose 5 jisungs the previous time. i'm looking forward to seeing the young jeno that filmed the milk cf

5 marks or 5 year old mark
RJ: i will go with 6 marks, 5 marks + 5 year old mark i think it will be so fun because there will always be someone to tease

watermelon or mark hyung who likes watermelon
RJ: i choose mark hyung who likes watermelon because i have a conscience. because mark hyung who likes watermelon can buy watermelons! 

200526 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EY8AMmnUMAIFzZW?format=jpg&name=large
The photoshoot for atstar1 that maknaez did was very fun and captured so prettily, finally it's been revealed so I feel good~ please give it a lot of love!

Translated by captainuwu 

200526 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EY8AVjWUcAADK6g?format=jpg&name=large
Czennies~ We had a lot of fun doing the photoshoot and it came out as pretty so it's really good! Our Czennies too, thank you for giving it a lot of love hehehe
Fullsun

Translated by captainuwu 

EY8BFwOUYAA6IF_?format=jpg&name=large