❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Mark: Cute~
Jungwoo: You're cuter

mark: people who want to eat the same thing as us, raise your hand!
jungwoo: me! 
mark: thank you

Jungwoo feeding Taeil

Taeil eating

mark read a comment that said “ they all mustve gone crazy” and they burst out laughing 

All around me - Justin Bieber (mark ver)

jungwoo wanted to wipe a bit of food off mark’s face but mark escaped to wipe it off himself... mark once again foiling jungwoo’s attempt at skinship 

Jungwoo tried Mark's tight t-shirt and Taeil said he wants to try it as well, then Jungwoo said it will be a crop tee

Mark : At the end, more than what's good and what do you eat, who do you eat with is more important~ *laughs*
Taeil and Jungwoo : *laughs*
Jungwoo : 

Mark : It was 1 AM that time, this guy (Jungwoo) took a nap so he's wide awake at night but it was time for me to sleep, he went to my room and kept persuading me to eat instant noodles together, and at the end I gave in to him and ate together 

Mark said Jungwoo pretended he haven't watch Bird Box, and Jungwoo said because Mark will say "then let's watch another movie instead" if one person said they already watch it, Jungwoo did a white lie so Mark could watch what he wants

Taeil looking tiny af after Jungwoo and Mark stood up 

Jungwoo : That's why I chose kimchi stew that day for the lunchbox because I couldn't eat anymore pork belly
Taeil : ................
Taeil : I feel betrayed

200405 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

trans) vote for chenji’s dalgona menu, to be released 4/5 at 8pm kst
1. it’s 20,000 krw if you drink this
2. jaemin’s recommendation 
3. nes(quilk) boat monster
4. having a hard time on top

Translated by kkum825 

Doyoung called out an account that has almost the same username as NCT 127!!!!! Doyoung said "Why are you pretending to be me!!!" 

Czennie: Please save Taeyongie
Doyoung: ㅋㅋ serves him right/ he deserved it

OP: do you miss jeno??
doyoung: hhunng* ㅠㅠㅠ
* crying sounds

Czennie: Are you planning to cover a song again?
Doyoung: Of course, of course ㅎㅎ

DoyoungBar: I miss you ㅠㅠㅠ
Doyoung: I miss you too (in Chinese)

OP: looks like youre using a lot of products of nature republic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Doyoung: nature republic's products are really good, and a global representative brand for nature!

OP: cute right?
doyoung: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that is (indeed) cute

OP: doyoung-ah, hows my phonecase
doyoung: you did well with mark@ heh

OP: present 
doyoung: ah why are you like this

Czennie: Look at this (pic attached is a fan edit of Taeyong & Doyoung having a picnic on a mountain = their VLIVE concept LOL) 
Doyoung: Oh, that’s right, that’s right 

you have three mark circle cards, please give me one ㅠㅠ
doyoung: don't want to~ don't want to~ [in aegyo]  they all look differeeeent. none of them is the same [in aegyo]

Czennie: Doyoungie, I have the same hobby as you (pic attached = Doyoung's weekly idol profile, in which he says his hobby is lying down)
Doyoung: It’s a successful life. Having such a good hobby.