❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191105 JENO VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/158947

chenle called jeno just to tell him that he didn’t watch him mcing on the show lmao
JN: but you don’t watch it in the first place, why are you pretending like you did
CL: we went to eat malatang without you
JN: ok as long as your stomachs are full…

JN: hello?
JS: hyung, i just ate. you are envious right?
JN: what do you want me to do?! oh he hung up! is this real? he called me just to say that

JN: the moment renjun returned to the dorm, he said that he felt sorry as he ended his (individual) vlive too quickly. he thought that he did it for a long time but the moment he said “i’ll end it here”, he realised that only a few minutes has passed

wayv’s lysn is like a group chat
jeno: we’ll work harder. because i always think that lysn posts has to be uploaded with a selca, i won’t upload if i don’t have a selca. i guess it could also be like a chatting room. i got it, i’ll try to post more!

jeno: ah that’s right, i want to do vlive with yangyang someday too. but we almost don’t meet and we almost don’t have any schedules together. we don’t see each other in the practice room too

jeno: we (yangyang and i) greeted each other today. he came to the waiting room and said hi. i’ve always heard that we are of the same age but we have never greeted each other in person. hence we managed to say hello today

Ten typo-ed "drama" as "dmara" & Winwin corrected him 

Winwin: hyung, it's "drama"
Ten: sorry, Winwin-ssi. I'll study harder and not make anymore mistakes in the future.
Ten: also, today Winwin-ssi's ending was really cute. It remains deep in my memory.