❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200327 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EUHqq-JU8AA56eb?format=jpg&name=large

Czennies~ thank you very much for making 1st place in music show possible for us heheh I'll enjoy the rest of the promotion as well!  -Taeil

EUHrY6uUcAAZNf7?format=jpg&name=large

I really cherish this happy moment Czennies give to us, let's make many happy things together too in the future!! The Czennies I love and I'm proud of, let's go~~~~~

Translated by captainuwu

200327 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EUHsw3CUcAcRENg?format=jpg&name=large
EUHsw3CU4AAf_lx?format=jpg&name=large

Thanks to all of you, today we're able to achive a valuable trophy and also an overflowing love so I'm very happy~ Thank you very very much~

Translated by captainuwu

taeyong bought animal crossing new horizons!! look how excited he is 

taeyong was listening to animal crossing song!! the way he sang along too

cutie taeyong 

taeyong donned on a headband and went :]

Taeyong: I learnt how to play drinking games from Doyoungie

Taeyong spoiled his new song on vlive and it’s called “할리갈리” (halligali)

Taeyong: When I talk to Doyoungie about Baekhyun hyung, he gets jealous and goes, “oh, I see, that’s great~”
Yesterday too, Doyoung told Baekhyun hyung when we met that “Taeyongie hyung only talks about hyung and nothing else, he really likes hyung~”
Taeyong: Doyoungie is really the best dongsaeng ever, there is no one else who takes care (of me) like Doyoungie. Best friends like Doyoungie are hard to find in life, everyone, let’s clap for Doyoungie

Taeyong: Best friends after 10 years? Well, we’re not best friends yet, Doyoungie always says, “Oh, this is business~” 

Taeyong: Today, the kids on our floor are working out. Johnny is working out, Doyoung is working out, and Haechan is also working out...

Taeyong’s reaction to Doyoung’s Ottoke Song (What To Do Song)
Taeyong: Watch Doyoung’s one? I don’t want to watch Doyoungie’s tho... (watching w/ a straight face) Awoo, wait, it’s like I watched smth that I shouldn’t have, I need to cleanse (my eyes)

Taeyong said he has to watch Jaehyun’s 오또케송 (ottoke) song to purify his eyes after watching Doyoung’s one 
Taeyong: His voice is so low!! Jaehyun’s facial expression at the end is always cute, the “what should I do” face

taeyong laughed so much when he watched jungwoo’s ottoke song he even replayed the video

taeyong's reaction to 나비보벳따우 (tk house) taeyong version

“watch out for the corona virus to everyone around the world and please wash your hands and...take a mask. be careful! be healthy!”

“since i was a trainee, when i’m alone in the practice room at dawn, leaving my body and dancing always helped me to relieve my stress. so i played the song loudly and dance until all the anger got relieved."
“if i used to do freestyle dance in the practice room, these days i think i’m relieving my stress through making musics. it seems to be the only way but it feels like; should i say a ‘hole’? which able to relieve my stress. well, i’m doing my best now, it’s fun too.”