❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

190910 DOYOUNG VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/149166

Doyoung’s today TMI: He’s watching Gongmyung’s drama, and told fans that it’s really good esp how the songs’ timing during fun or sad scenes. He really wants us to watch the drama

He still can’t talk about LOTJ, but he said he had a really fun time! There were times were it was hard, but it was mostly healing time!

He also said that we shoudn’t worry so much~

Doyoung: ah yes, i colored my hair again. i really put sunscreen well when i was in the jungle, that’s why i didn’t get sunburned. but it was my hair that got damaged. I went in and out the water in the jungle and my hair got damaged. that’s why i decided to color my hair again

so doyoung went to namhae with his whole family not just gongmyung. he said he has a lot of pics he hasn’t posted too

190910 NCT DREAM VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/149247

jeno: baby tummy
haechan: i don’t have a baby tummy!!!!!!! *stands up to prove it*
chenle: show it show it!!

renjun: *attacks haechan* 
jisung: *puts his hand in front of haechan’s tummy so that it won’t show on camera in case renjun wins the fight*

renjun: *reading a comment* donghyuckie .. whos donghyuck?
jeno: dongsookie? you know dongsookie?
Haechan: Donghyuck is Dongsook’s boyfriend
Renjun: Aaaaaahhh

*Dongsook is Haechan crossdressed

haechan almost kissed jeno on the lips and he full on panicked at the end he went “you’re really dangerous”

renjun singing “one more chance” by super junior

hyuck and jisung <3

yo-dream! -chenle version

JN: Jaemin’s nickname has changed! Na Jaemin-freshwater eel*

*freshwater eel in Korean - minmool-jangeo
(NA JAEMINmool-jangeo)

On another episode of Haechan and Renjun bickering:

Haechan saying Renjun’s forehead is big 

haechan: i want to see jeno’s gf jesookie and jaemin’s gf jaesookie. i don’t really want to see rensookie
renjun: who’s that
haechan: ur gf
renjun: my gf is junsookie tho

haechan: personally i rly like jisung’s gf’s name sungsookie

Haechan: mark’s gf is keusookie, or masookie
Renjun: for me Jeno’s Nosookie -
Haechan: ya ya it’s not, jeno’s jesookie. Jaemin’s minsookie and I’m dongsookie
Renjun: mine’s hwangsookie?
haechan: (sings) hwangsook-ah ~~~ 

190911 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EEJk7WmU0AAqEqR?format=jpg&name=medium
#CHENLE & #HAECHAN

#NCT #NCTDREAM #INDONESIA

EEJlE6FUwAARCdr?format=jpg&name=medium
EEJlIXSVUAA_xEq?format=jpg&name=medium
#JENO & #RENJUN

#NCT #NCTDREAM #INDONESIA

EEJnOHQU8AAc6iq?format=jpg&name=large
EEJnOkvU8AAFm2t?format=jpg&name=large
"Czenieeeeees
Coming to Indonesia and being able to perform together yesterday was really nice!!
We'll definitely come again next time, so please look forward to it a lot!!!!Thank you!
Fullsun"

Translated by nochuwhatudo

190911 JAEHYUN VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/149437

jaehyun currently enjoying his free time. he can watch tv a lot, he spent his holidays with his family and got to meet paul kim (2019)

jaehyun asking fans what he was drinking and he showed his ice americano (2019)

and his TMI’s today : it’s the 5th cup of iced americano that he drank today

Jaehyun: Our worldwide nctzens that are watching right now, always thank you. I always say this, we’re gonna have more opportunities to go to all of the countries that you’re telling me to come to so please look forward. Always thank you for your love & support. Health is wealth!

baby jaehyun pouting (2019)

190911 TAEMIN IG LIVE

Lucas has been doing high note battles with Baekhyun! Baekhyun: I thought Lucas was gonna steal my part (Vocalist) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Taeyong said all his life, it’s his first time seeing someone this cheerful and interesting (Baekhyun)

Talking about Leader position and Taemin said “It’d be great if it was Baekhyunnie hyung was Leader! He takes care of us well~”

Baekhyun replied “Alright then!” 
Hello, SuperM leader- Baekhyun! 

Baekhyun’s first impressions of Lucas:
“I didn’t know he was this cute. Honestly I hadn’t seen Lucas that much, I’ve seen Ten, Mark and Taeyong lots before but since I havent met Lucas that much.. but when I saw him I thought he was so handsome and his voice was like this *imitates deep voice*.. however, he’s so cute and these days he has a lot greed for high notes. I think he might take my parts from me.

Mark also said they should have a high note battle

Lucas said his reaction to joining superm was “wahh… really daebak” and then Baekhyun told him to stop lying

Taemin said they always compliment Lucas for being handsome and one time Lucas complimented taemin back and said that he’s so handsome and cool, so taemin replied “oh really? do you want to swap faces with me then?” And lucas was like “oh.. no….”

where is his hair

taemin asked taeyong if he didn’t eat dinner and taeyong said “no…” and taemin was like “That’s why you’re always so skinny/bony” 

taeyong playing with ten’s hair