❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

190918 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EEuFjQNXkAEqf2x?format=jpg&name=large
EEuG0ygXkAAJzac?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by yikes_nct - SM_NCT

EEuG0PSXkAABI5_?format=jpg&name=large
“Everyone, hello
It’s been so so long so I’ll post a photo from the MV set kkkkk it’s been 2 months oh man k
Also, I had a good chuseok, everyone rested well too, right? kkkkk -Lele”

Translated by huangsichengs - SM_NCT

EEuIpSpXkAAM5UC?format=jpg&name=large
“Hello, everyone!
Autumn is coming so be careful not to catch a cold~ -Pure boy”

EEuJtTaWkAEM2pg?format=jpg&name=medium
“Czennieee
I miss you!!! hehe
I wanted to show to czennie, so I prepared (this) hehehe
Fullsun”

EEuLgU7XoAICOu_?format=jpg&name=large
EEuLhDgXsAIfpJM?format=jpg&name=large
EEuLhucXYAEd-Tl?format=jpg&name=large
“Everyone~~ heh heh it’s been a while^^ did you all have a good Chuseok?? Chuseok is over so this photo is for all of you struggling!! Finally showing it keke everyone fighting!! -Jen”

Translated by yikes_nct - SM_NCT

EEuPyNkXUAAZR2C?format=jpg&name=large
“Czennies~ are you doing well?
Nana misses you very much! You spent chuseok with your families well, right? And eating a lot of delicious stuff?? You have to eat a lot of delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner am am~ right~ of course our czennies have to eat well!!
Nana is concerned about czennies wellbeing and I miss you all so I upload this and a picture~ dreamies is now working hard providing healing to Hyungs and Nunas, and dreams to the little ones so while going here and there we’ll meet czennies! So I want to emphasize!!
Don’t get sick! Since the temperature is changing, decrease your AC temperature and don’t forget to lay the hot mat!! Ah, I nag a lot but it’s out of worries! I’ll promise to eat well until the day I meet you! Ppyong

PS : Then Nana will edit the dreamies photos no”

Translated by captainuwu

Yuta: everyone, did you see rapunzel? there's a dog in my house and she's really cute. but I call her a witch. she's so smart, really! i sometimes think she's a human. she only comes when there's food, other than that she ignores me. really pretty~ 

Yuta: i’m no longer in diet. I have put some weight on my cheeks recently compared to before. In Regular & Cherry Bomb era a lot of ppl saying to me “eat more”. But now they said I’m totally perfect

Q. What is the 'advantage' you enjoyed the most as a maknae?

Yangyang: They'll give me everything. They match their food taste(?) with me (they eat what i want to eat), i even rarely do the dishes haha i don't cook, geges will do it for me

Q. Do you usually do aegyo?
Yangyang: No. Never. The person next to me (Kun) does aegyo a lot haha if he's bored he'll come to me and do aegyo. It's a secret, okay