❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

a fan asked lucas if they could do a fanmeeting in singapore and lucas mentioned singapore !!! hendery also asked their manager

Hendery and Lucas speaking Cantonese

Hendery and Lucas speaking English together 

hendery: do you know the reason? 
lucas: yeah, why?
hendery: because wayzenni make us hot

lucas complained about feeling fat and hendery assured him that he’s good lmao (the girlfriend/boyfriend roles have been reversed)
lucas: i really... got fat. oh my.
hendery: it’s okay, you have to be a little chubbier then you’ll look good~

lucas was just whining about gaining weight 1 minute ago but when the manager told them they arrived at the restaurant he lost his train of thought and immediately ended the live

191216 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

Everyone, Monday, the start of the week has come to an end~ it's cold hahah please be careful of cold and don't get sick I took this while finding the angle to take a selfie kkk (hashtag : Jisung, we are going to be happy, probably, kk, goodnight, freshwater eel)

Translated by captainuwu

winwin appeared in ten’s live ~ ten and winwin are roomates

ten showed a picture of winwin at the rooftop

winwin said ten's mother gave each member bracelets that she made for them and ten was listening to him proudly

winwin: I ate so much
ten: what did you eat
winwin: sea food~ (in eng)
ten: okay, what's your favorite sea food
winwin: me?.... fishy *giggling in shyness*

winwin: you look like snow.... what was it (in kr)?
ten: snowman
winwin: snowboy?
ten: snowmaaannn~ snowboy no no

kun:Yesterday at fanmeeeting, xiao jun's family and yangyang's family and ten's family all came, so I was very, very nervous

kun:We haven't been to ten's home yet.We've been so busy these two days. We all wanted to go to ten's home

kun: in the middle of kun's cloud theres the yangyang meme right? that night when i was editing, yangyang was beside me and i asked him to record a voiceover of him laughing so he went heheheheh

The night before last, wayv members Shared horror stories i
together
kun and manager is roommate this time,But manager didn't return to the room until early morning that day,so Kun was afraid all night bec of the curtains and blue walls of the room and the horror stories

kun:I didn't dare to take a bath alone after talking about the horror story that day So I called xiaojun and Lucas to my room. Let them stay with me until I wash my hair and I go to bed

The fans seemed to be joking with kun, telling him there was someone behind him. at this time the kiss stickers appeared,so Kun pointed to it and said, "look~she is with me,  I am not afraid"

I am not tired these days. I have lived a full life. This is the life we want,right?Want to see you on the stage more often