❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

while yuta is on live, mark sent a collage of the photos they took today at the airport via kkt and yuta showed it! yuta took a photo of mark and mark took a photo of yuta which he then put it them together in a b&w collage

someone asked yuta if he likes mark or winwin more and he said ''that's like the same question asking who do you like more, your mom or your dad''

comment: is jungwoo doing well?
yuta: he’s really doing well.

comment: is jw’s health is ok?
yt: he’s healthy. even he can’t join us in this tour, i think he is able join in our next activities

Yuta: i went with mark for a coffee few days ago. The weather is getting cold recently so we went to a cozy coffe shop to read book. While we had warm coffee, we were reading books too. i had a healing time then.

yesterday before coming to japan yuta went to eat with yuto! yuto asked yuta whether he should call him ''yuta hyung'' (older bro in korean) or ''yuta oniichan'' (older bro in japanese 'chan' is used in an endearing way)

comment: can we look forward to nct 2020 yuta: please look forward to it, we're doing our best right now

yuta has been rewatching "akame ga kill" recently. he watched it because ten recommended it to him before. he ended up rewatching it because it came out on his youtube recommendation while searching for new anime to watch. he said ten really watch anime a lot

Q: is the alien doing well? Yuta: u mean mark? Ofc he is. I disturb him a lot recently. Bc he’s adorable, so i keep bothering him. Once you think he’s cute, it will be a habit that you keep disturbing him. even the way he hates it is cute, i’m truly sorry, but I can’t stop.

both of them are speaking japanese but doyoung is talking about how he started learning japanese and asked fans to look forward to it while hyuck is reciting limitless japanese lyrics

HC: Right now, Doyoung hyung is forcing me to go to the swimming pool with him HC: Bye everyone~ Ahh... I don’t want to go to the pool!