❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

6 hours ago, ohplease said:

so!! what good news do u think Winwin have for us !!!!

Hi I hope you won't break soompi like you did to OH :phew:

I think something along with drama and more variety appearances at China. 

4 hours ago, deerieboo said:

hello i was white noise on OH (i posted a few times on the thread and planned on posting more before it died)

i officially have Good Thing! on loop and i feel terrible that it took me this long to find out about it. 

i'm so upset about jaemin though and i hope he's resting well... i don't want to see my poor baby injure himself again.

Hi! I remember you :) I hope Jaemin gets well soon. Slipped disc is something.

Good Thing along with Black in Black are truly bops. They better get included in the upcoming album.

I just realized RIP all the won in our betting game. Most of the time periods everyone guessed for the teaser release have passed :P

btw riribl was just saying the other day that since Vocal line changed their hair colors twice,we might get another special MV? Perhaps like a christmas release?

I heard even RV were filming for a MV recently

Edited by bingeulbingeul
la

I'm so glad we got the thread back together. Officially~

Specially since we're in the middle of awards season. So many perfs + teas to look forward to!

And SM be EDGING us with all these new content. First with Black on Black and now with Good Thing. The rudeness!

They're barely even 2 minutes long and they already got me turnt up for my life. Just imagine a full-length album.

This comeback needs to happen now or the thirst will take over my body. Asdfeysgava;s;ak;dsgd.

• Like 2

Do you guys think the rumour about them shooting NCT Life in Disneyland is true? I hope it's true but Jaemin is missing :tears: I've already said that I want them to have an NCT Life season in amusement park and I hope they will go to haunted house. :D

7 hours ago, nocturne013 said:

Omg hiiii!

No I don't mind the long post it's been a couple of days lol. 

Haha Thank you.. It's been a long time and I feel frustrated that I can't share my joy with everyone

6 hours ago, Laby Rinth said:

How to forget you, I wanted to write your user name when we were recalling the users on twitterbut I forgot the number between the N and the H. Lmao, that essay. Imagine the urge all of us had to spazz that we ended contacting each other, I wonder if there are users from other threads that did the same.

lmao I feel like my new name is even more complicated. I need to think an easier name.

1 hour ago, riribl said:

Hi welcome! Of course I remember you. At one point I wonder how to find you but turns out you've stalked found me on your own lmao.

See you later!

I'm watching you... jk

I was thinking of creating a  Twitter account but I'm too lazy. :P

Edited by ndrhn95

1 hour ago, bingeulbingeul said:

I just realized RIP all the won in our betting game. Most of the time periods everyone guessed for the teaser release have passed :P

btw riribl was just saying the other day that since Vocal line changed their hair colors twice,we might get another special MV? Perhaps like a christmas release?

how come I never thought of a C H R I S T M A S  S P E C I A L

2 hours ago, riribl said:

Hi I hope you won't break soompi like you did to OH :phew:

I think something along with drama and more variety appearances at China. 

Can you stop exposing me !! 

ddd3eb6d95391a0b9f581397a6060848.gif

i'm trying to have a fresh clean start here !!! LMAO

mark kkkk

yeah i also think Wniwin is talking about some stuff in China !!

maybe something related to Kun and Johnny as well!!

26e7b98433a8e1998baebf6e4bdd1d79.gif

Btw Lay said this recently:
lay.jpg

The kid he's talking about could be anyone but I think there's a high possibility that the 15 y.o he's talking about was ChenLe. Considering how ChenLe is so musical and has done countless piano covers with most probably his own arrangement too. Also ChenLe is indeed one assertive kid. So not surprised if the one Lay was talking about is actually ChenLe.
If it's indeed ChenLe ngl my proud feeling of ChenLe would soar to the sky :D 

3 hours ago, bingeulbingeul said:

Nah I've read almost all of the speculations and some of them have speculated later dates like mid Dec, tonight, even January and February lol So it hasn't finished yet. Chewing Gum/梦 also said she kept a google doc of it so it's still safe even if OH is still down. Though Idk how to contact her now lol

Yeah they might release a Christmas special release outside of their proper comeback, who knows. Seeing how the vocal lines changed their hair to more normal hair colors. I hope so. They need to get it straight and just give us the stuffs.

2 hours ago, jongski said:

Renjun.

Spoiler

CyuROqiUcAAgpyw.jpg

CyuRLLcUcAA85Up.jpg

CyuRA85UsAAEc1_.jpg
CyuREXAVEAA8dFn.jpg
credit

as tagged

Hi! Are you a member of OH too? I've seen you around soompi before because of Lee Jong Suk and dramas :P

Who is your fav NCT member btw?

2 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

Do you guys think the rumour about them shooting NCT Life in Disneyland is true? I hope it's true but Jaemin is missing :tears: I've already said that I want them to have an NCT Life season in amusement park and I hope they will go to haunted house. :D

I hope so. The fact that they have arrived earlier on 30th but there weren't any single pics of them from Dec 1st makes me suspicious, but Idk how to perceive it, whether they have really shot it or not. Back then EXO went to LA's Disneyland and there were lots of pics of them, but the thing is EXO didn't shoot anything at that time, just hanging out casually. Disneyland is a public place it's harder for them to prevent people from taking their pics and posting fanaccs, but not sure really. I hope it means they're indeed shooting for NCT Life.

That one day at amusement park will be enough to be break down to around 6 episodes considering NCT Life in Seoul and Paju back then. I hope they went to haunted house too. I can imagine some members pissing on themselves already due to this lmfao :D*coughtaeyongmarkjisungtencough*

2 hours ago, gandarapark said:

It just occurred to me that Doyoung replaced Haechan in Good Thing.

But then again, Winwin had no lines as well (and as usual). LOL.

So does Yuta lol Idk about WinWin but poor Yuta actually wants to sing more than dance. Well SM better gives him some lines in the upcoming album.

But at least both Yuta and WinWin appeared there compared to Haechan who didn't appear not sing at all lol

1 hour ago, ohplease said:

Can you stop exposing me !! 

i'm trying to have a fresh clean start here !!! LMAO

yeah i also think Wniwin is talking about some stuff in China !!

maybe something related to Kun and Johnny as well!!

I'm just reminding you so that you won't repeat the same mistakes :phew:

Oh you think Johnny will have some gigs at China soon?

32 minutes ago, riribl said:

So does Yuta lol Idk about WinWin but poor Yuta actually wants to sing more than dance. Well SM better gives him some lines in the upcoming album.

But at least both Yuta and WinWin appeared there compared to Haechan who didn't appear not sing at all lol

We were only given barely half a song anyway and they could've gotten lines on the second half. Maybe? Well, at least I certainly hope so~

2 hours ago, riribl said:

I hope so. The fact that they have arrived earlier on 30th but there weren't any single pics of them from Dec 1st makes me suspicious, but Idk how to perceive it, whether they have really shot it or not. Back then EXO went to LA's Disneyland and there were lots of pics of them, but the thing is EXO didn't shoot anything at that time, just hanging out casually. Disneyland is a public place it's harder for them to prevent people from taking their pics and posting fanaccs, but not sure really. I hope it means they're indeed shooting for NCT Life.

That one day at amusement park will be enough to be break down to around 6 episodes considering NCT Life in Seoul and Paju back then. I hope they went to haunted house too. I can imagine some members pissing on themselves already due to this lmfao :D*coughtaeyongmarkjisungtencough*

That's what I thought. I was waiting for the pics at Disneyland but got nothing. Unless there's not many people there but fansites could've been there. One day in amusement park is definitely enough for 5 or 6 episodes but I'm not sure what are they going to do there besides enjoying the rides. Maybe playing some treasure hunt or some ridiculous games. But if they're not shooting in Disneyland, then maybe they're shooting in hotel instead. That's why there's no pictures. lol

And yes, I'm anticipating the haunted house the most. lmao I've never been to haunted house for all my life and here I am wanting the boys to scream once they see ghost and laugh at them :joy:  A bit curious on how they're going to shoot inside the haunted house. Maybe each member will bring one camera with stick and record when they go inside. If that happens, rip to all the footage. We might not getting anything except for their screaming.

Waiting for those four but you know, it can be anyone aside from those four. It can be Donghyuck or Winwin. I heard that Chenle was afraid of dark when he was young. I wonder if he's still afraid of dark. I think Ten will scream the loudest. It was proven already. Taeyong, Mark, and Jisung are more to shocked than scared. Although I'll be surprised to hear Jisung's high-pitched scream from his deep voice lmao

1 hour ago, ndrhn95 said:

That's what I thought. I was waiting for the pics at Disneyland but got nothing. Unless there's not many people there but fansites could've been there. One day in amusement park is definitely enough for 5 or 6 episodes but I'm not sure what are they going to do there besides enjoying the rides. Maybe playing some treasure hunt or some ridiculous games. But if they're not shooting in Disneyland, then maybe they're shooting in hotel instead. That's why there's no pictures. lol

And yes, I'm anticipating the haunted house the most. lmao I've never been to haunted house for all my life and here I am wanting the boys to scream once they see ghost and laugh at them :joy:  A bit curious on how they're going to shoot inside the haunted house. Maybe each member will bring one camera with stick and record when they go inside. If that happens, rip to all the footage. We might not getting anything except for their screaming.

Waiting for those four but you know, it can be anyone aside from those four. It can be Donghyuck or Winwin. I heard that Chenle was afraid of dark when he was young. I wonder if he's still afraid of dark. I think Ten will scream the loudest. It was proven already. Taeyong, Mark, and Jisung are more to shocked than scared. Although I'll be surprised to hear Jisung's high-pitched scream from his deep voice lmao

They're gonna attach some cameras inside the haunted house and maybe some rides, like what EXO Showtime did during their haunted house segment. So we can get a clear view on what's happening inside :D (except it's pretty much will be infra red shootings)

I don't think WinWin and Haechan are the scaredy cat type to this kind of things, but who knows. Yep ChenLe was afraid of the dark but that's a story of way ago. Around when he's 9-10 years old he has gotten over it slowly (based on what his mom said at that time) and I don't think he is anymore now. I also saw some pics where he posed with halloween makeups and pose with someone with ghost-zombie like makeup. So I doubt it, though it'll be interesting to see him being scared too :P

Cy1DO3KUsAAThlm.jpg

ChenLe doesn't know IOI's Very Very Very lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gandarapark said:

I'm so glad we got the thread back together. Officially~

Specially since we're in the middle of awards season. So many perfs + teas to look forward to!

Yes, a lot of users are not here yet but I hope they somehow end up discovering our new basement. It would be ugly to spend the award season incommunicated.

7 hours ago, bingeulbingeul said:

I just realized RIP all the won in our betting game. Most of the time periods everyone guessed for the teaser release have passed

Another thing to mourn for :(

2 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

I was soooo excited to see some pictures too, at least one, it's weird that there are none yet. I hope it's true,, their interactions in MaMa were heartwarming Jaeyong tho and you can tell they are close, a NCT life would mean interactions to the max specially with U+dream+127.....

37 minutes ago, Laby Rinth said:

I was soooo excited to see some pictures too, at least one, it's weird that there are none yet. I hope it's true,, their interactions in MaMa were heartwarming Jaeyong tho and you can tell they are close, a NCT life would mean interactions to the max specially with U+dream+127.....

EXO x NCT who? SHINee x NCT what? NCT x NCT tops them all!!

I really want more interaction with Dream and the hyung-line particularly for Renjun and Chenle since we have yet to see them interacting with others except Winwin.