❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT DREAM The 1st Album ‘맛 (Hot Sauce)’ OUT NOW! / NCT 127 X Amoeba Culture 'Save' OUT NOW! / #HotSauce8thWin

• Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MAMAs was amazing there's so much that happened it's hard to wrap it up in one post but I'll try my best I squealed when I saw all the airport photos but then I started crying because Jaemin wasn

Hello guys (: I've been a long-time lurker in the NCT thread but I've never dared to sign up in OH cause I don't know if I'm all too good at contributing to your discussions but I MISSED rea

This collection would look amazing in the Jaehyun`s thread    

210611 TEN IG Update 

E3kjuYcVEAISQ0G?format=jpg&name=medium
E3kjuYeUYAE8fGJ?format=jpg&name=medium
“LEE *0* ^**^ ^**^
 {• + •}(• + •)”

WayV-KUN&XIAOJUN to release their 1st Single Album on June 16th 5PM CST with the title track “这时烟火(Back To You)”, displaying the duo’s vocal charm.

The release also includes a b-side “Sleepless” as well as the english version of “Back To You”
https://twitter.com/weishenvupdate/status/1403194220190523392?s=20

210612 DOYOUNG (#NCTzen4thAnniversary Message) 

“Y/N Happy Birthday @.@
You’re still a baby hh
It’d have been nice if I could have seen your faces in person and be together with you on a day like this ㅠㅠ
Thank you for always being with us
These days, my desire to see you grows bigger and bigger & because Czennies’ birthday has arrived, I miss you even more. hh
Y/N is very precious to me, so Y/N should also cherish yourself too & spend each day feeling good and happy. hhh
Once again, I’m always thankful hh”

210612 Doyoung’s Lysn Post for #NCTzen4thAnniversary 

E3rroXmVIAcrBbM?format=jpg&name=medium

© nctdaoying

210612 JAEMIN 

E3rv8CDVUAQKZku?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by captainuwu