❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210519 Congratulations NCT DREAM for winning #1 at this week's Show Champion! #HotSauce1stWin

Jaemin : 'Hot Sauce' won 1st place! 
Haechan : We came back as 7Dream and it's the first win of 'Hot Sauce', so I'm very happy
Mark : There are so many people helping us so that we can win this trophy, first of all we'd like to thank all SM family, we'd also like to thank the (staff) Hyungs and Nunas who always helped us everytime.
Renjun : Czennies who allowed us to receive this trophy... we thank you and we love you. In the future too, we'll greet you with good music, so please give a lot of attention~ 
This has been NCT DREAM! Thank you~

210519 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

https://twitter.com/NCTsmtown_DREAM/status/1394968143848738819?s=20

Czennies today we won 1st place!!
It's our first win as 7Dream so it's somewhat even more fascinating hehe
We'll treasure the first place that you made for us preciously, thank you!
(Hashtag : Czunnieㅜㅜ(cutely), Jisung Gongwon (Park), 7Dream 1st win, Let's goo)

Translated by captainuwu 

210519 XIAOJUN IG Update 

E1vitO4XIAY_Q9O?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E1vitjGXMAArdRT?format=jpg&name=large
E1vit3sXIAY9mT1?format=jpg&name=large
E1viuJiX0AEWgtz?format=jpg&name=large
"One way to decompress, go visit the mother nature" 

210519 KUN IG Update

E1vjOK3WYAEqA7d?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E1vjOK3XoAMyFOc?format=jpg&name=large
E1vjOKwWUAYv2ir?format=jpg&name=large
E1vlVnBX0AUI-vL?format=jpg&name=large
E1vlVm7WUAEvpUT?format=jpg&name=large
E1vlVm8XIAA6Hu6?format=jpg&name=large
"Freedom"

NCT DREAM achieved quadruple (4) crowns with 'Hot Sauce' on Gaon Weekly Chart

#1 Album Chart
#1 Digital Chart
#1 Download Chart
#1 BGM Chart

210520 WayV_official Twitter Update with LUCAS

You didn’t wake up yet? Wake up! The sun is already shining on your butt. Hm? You need to hurry and wake up. What are you doing? No no acting cute won’t work. I just finished working out and I am getting ready to shower and then breakfast. I’m waiting for you.This is the first time I did a morning call and I’m a bit shy. But.. let me tell you a small secret. I love you. Were you really tired yesterday and couldn’t wake up today? Today is a good day because I heard your voice. Hurry and wake up. Fighting for today. Love you.

Translated by  nct10thfloor

210520 WayV_official Twitter Update with YANGYANG 

You’re here? Haven’t been able to eat with older sister in a while. Brunch! Look what I prepared today, your favourite, bread and french fries. Today I have something I want to tell you. From today I decided not to call you older sister anymore, I’ll call you by your name. We’ve been together for 100 days. You’re not older sister anymore, you are my girlfriend.

Translated by nct10thfloor

210520 YANGYANG IG Update 

E1zW93-XIAAEq76?format=jpg&name=large
E1zW-gkWUAAdATa?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E1zW_JxXMAIPDsl?format=jpg&name=large
E1zW_wsWQAI1pMz?format=jpg&name=large
E1zXBFGWEAIaptt?format=jpg&name=large
"Happy 5/20 = I ❤️ U" 

[썸썸썸] 드림 막내 지성 "답이 없네" 발언에 울컥한 해찬, 제노에게 말려달라 NCT DREAM - 맛 (Hot Sauce) 썸네일 쟁탈전 

210520 WayV_official Twitter Update with TEN

Do you know why I’m calling you? One: I miss you. Two: I want to study a language. You don’t want to? We already made plans. I know you don’t like studying so (?) Right I don’t want people to know our secret. Let me tell you something, wait. Do you know why 10 x 10 = 100? Because you are such a perfect, beautiful girl and I’m a very perfect guy so together we create something beautiful. Yes beautiful. Secondly, if you miss me close your eyes and then... I’ll go to sleep and have a dream about me. Sorry I won’t play around anymore and I’ll study for real now. *yelling in the background to hurry up and eat* Oh I think I have to go, my mom is calling me. See you next time. Bye bye. 

Translated by nct10thfloor

“Cafe 7 DREAM” CHARACTER OFFICIAL MD COMING SOON

210520 TAEYONG IG Update

E10Ih9bVoAIzg4u?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E10Ih9cUcAEFnbU?format=jpg&name=medium
E10Ih9aVgAQ6JOx?format=jpg&name=medium

210520 novoing IG Update with TAEYONG 

E10VZ69UYMQGJpE?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E10VZ68UUAUu9v7?format=jpg&name=medium
E10VZ68VkAcuGtC?format=jpg&name=medium

210520 STATVOFFICIAL Twitter Update with NCT DREAM 

Spoiler

210520 MnetMcountdown Twitter Update with NCT DREAM 

E10gDGoUYAEFYA8?format=jpg&name=large

210520 WayV_official Twitter Update with HENDERY 

So sorry I came a little late there was traffic on the road. The weather today is amazing and I also feel like it’s a great opportunity for us to sit down and have some afternoon tea. You can tell me anything about yourself and I’m more than willing to get to understand you more. Oh right, I wanted to ask you something, you know what day is today? Actually I think you already guessed it, it’s 520 today ! I’ll take this opportunity and I must tell you something, but... Let me have a sip of my tea. On this 520 day, not just today every single day after today, I’ll always want to protect you

Translated by XXjaehyun_1402

210520 WayV_official Twitter Update with KUN

You’re here~ I waited so long for you why are you only here now~ Even our food became cold. What food? It’s dinner time now. Deng deng~ I made this especially for you, fresh prawn pasta ! Although you can’t eat this in person, but I still feel like feeding you.. Open your mouth~ Why don’t you open your mouth? Hurry up open your mouth~ Ahh seems like you’re enjoying the food, not bad right? Of course I made it hehe.. What is that? You’re exhausted? That’s why I made this food to reward you for your hard work, butter prawn pasta Slow down, eat slowly, be careful don’t choke on the food ! Here’s some water. What is that? You want more food? You can’t finish so much food alone this pasta is enough to make you full I guess don’t eat too much you might feel bloated later hehe just joking eat all you want what else do you feel like eating? Red braised  pork belly? Maybe I can’t cook that for you today but next time I will~ Oh and one more thing do you know what day is it today? It’s 520 and I  even prepared you a gift! What you guessed it already? Impossible you won’t be able to guess it~ You see there’s nothing on my hand right? Whoosh~ Hehe a rose it’s 520 right so I decided to show you some magic here you go a beautiful rose fit for a beautiful person like you What... you have to go now? Alright then let’s call again next time but make sure to pick up my call faster, don’t make me wait too long That’s all for today bye bye~

210520 WayV_official Twitter Update with WINWIN

Hi what are you doing? I just finished dinner and the air feels so nice tonight so I’m out to take a walk~ At night is the best time for us to quiet down and think about a lot of things, it can also help us relieve the stress we got throughout the day watch a movie with you or do all those things with you, the both of us will feel very happy and blessed, these are memories that are meant for only the 2 of us. Normally when I take a walk I won’t have a lot of thoughts but today as I walk with you again my mind is full of you *Winwin suddenly being flustered* hehe I’m so sorry because I’m the only one who’s been talking so much but if you’re willing to I hope you can come out and have a walk with me, be by my side next time~ Pinky promise And also let me show you my face hehe since we’re in the middle of a pandemic now, don’t forget to always wear a mask when you’re outdoors. Rest earlier tonight I’m also about to head back to my dorm, see you tomorrow goodnight ! 

210520 HAECHAN VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/post/0-22993345

https://www.vlive.tv/video/249399

210520 Congratulations NCT DREAM for winning this week's #1 on M Countdown! #HotSauce2ndWin

1st place encore nct dream

Mark : I'd like to say thank you to all of SM family, and I think it's the 1st time for 7 of us to win 1st place on music show, right? I really want to thank the members, in the future too, we'll work hard as well. Our Czennies, thank you very very much!

Jeno : So many people helping us for the making of this 1st full-length album, so we'd like to say our gratitude to them, and above all, to our Czennies who like and working hard in supporting us, thank you!

Haechan : Czennies, thank you! In the future as well, we will give you a lot of cool performances and music, so please always support us a lot, we love you!
https://twitter.com/captainuwu/status/1395333749517156355?s=20

Renjun : Thank you so much. It's because of everyone's support that we were able to win 1st place. I also want to thank teacher lee sooman, sm ent, our members and parents. Our important czennies, We love you. Fighting! Thank you!
https://twitter.com/renjunache/status/1395332171888431107?s=20

210520 NCT DREAM - Hot Sauce on M Countdown 

Mnet Kpop Upload 

Spoiler

오감을 깨우고 네 맘을 깨우는 M.S.G Hot Sauce | Crazy Jalapeños 上

[MPD직캠] 엔시티 드림 직캠 4K '맛 (Hot Sauce)' (NCT DREAM FanCam) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2021.5.20
https://youtu.be/31EQNJchfJs

[MPD직캠] 엔시티 드림 1위 앵콜 직캠 4K '맛 (Hot Sauce)' (NCT DREAM FanCam No.1 Encore) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2021.5.20

NCT DREAM has the hottest striking skills I Hot Sauce Bowling

*May 21st, 11AM KST

210520 JAEMIN IG Update

E11Ak6hVIAIgaXP?format=jpg&name=medium
“1st place Thank you #Nctzen I love you #Nctzen”

Translated by plantsprout - SM_NCT

210520 NCT DREAM 'Hot Sauce' 2nd Win on Mnet M Countdown

Spoiler

E11RYVEVEAU0GRD?format=jpg&name=large

LUCAS on Keep Running

E11RusVUUAMfC6I?format=jpg&name=large

210520 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

E11blZDVcAIVIm4?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E11a7ZqUYAMdWw9?format=jpg&name=large
E11bPbaVkAMCsRS?format=jpg&name=large
Euuuaaa, Czennies, we won first place again
The moment it was announced, it was crazyㅋㅋㅋ
Thank you very much... hehe
(Hashtag : Jisung Gongwon (Park), very happy, Dream 1st place, let's go)

Translated by captainuwu

Haechan said he will not let Czennies go to the first show in that case and doie was like well it’s not like you can clone yourself to 100 people (to block out the seats) and hc was like well nct alr has 22 seats

127 once rented a pension and it has a nice swimming pool, bbq area and a valley nearby but what's funny is that... there was a karaoke machine in the pension so they sang for 12 hours straight, with mark ending it

12 hours later at 3am, DY JN TI and MK were left & everyone was tired already, with alcohol in their system but all of them insisted on singing the last song just when they were about to stop bc they can't sing anymore, they kept going and in the end mark sang the last song
DY: i thought mark was crazy to be able to last that long. the next morning, mark and i went back in the same car and he told me that he felt like his vocal cords came out of his throat, that he could touch it

back then during 127's trip together, they had karaoke machine at the place they stayed & they just really sang for 12 hours. haechan said as expected, they're singers. he said yuta hyung & taeyong hyung went to bed earlier & doyoung added their ears got tired

Spoiler

Haechan: Your bias excluding me is?
Doyoung: Jeno
Haechan: Then Renjun is?
Doyoung: Renjun...? How does he look like...?

Haechan: They asked, “Does Haechan want to do musicals?” Among the musical actors, I respect someone like Doyoung hyung, I really have to go to hyung’s musical
Doyoung: For real, it’ll be good if you don’t come for the first show, I won’t invite my mom too

Doyoung singing Dream’s ‘Be There For You’ 

Doyoung: Didn’t I emcee for the press conference? I felt something, I felt that you guys are still cute. It was a long while since I saw all of you.. Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung and Renjun... I saw Renjun a lot! Because it has been a long while so I went there with the thought that you all have grown taller and beecome adults, but you guys are still babies~ doing aegyo cutely too... So I thought that these kids are still cute~ it reminded me of the past too. You know the video of me bringing you guys to the Hangang in the past right? I get goosebumps when I see that! Your personalities back then are the same as now

Doyoung: I can’t forget when I Got A Boy first came out. Because I was in a band, I invited the band members to my house and we were eating when SNSD’s song came out so I was like, “shall we listen to it?” And then we listened to it together, wow!!! Musicality is musicality, but because a lot of genres were mixed into the song, I was like “wow”
Haechan: For me, I got a shock when Dream Girl came out
Doyoung: When I watched the Dream Girl performance, it was the first time that I thought that idols are awesome

Doyoung doing Hot Sauce challenge

when Haechan have a drink with his mom, his mom still say “when did you grow up like this that you even have a drink“

Haechan talked about Doyoung
“above all, I'm very very thankful for our doyoung hyung who always helps me at the dorm. next time, when we eat a meal or have a beer, it would be nice to eat together”

Haechan: congratulations for the 1st place!~

127 went on a trip together once, Haechan, Doyoung, Taeyong went to reserve the place, and they chose the place with swimming pool, and there's karaoke machine there... they really sang for 12 hours there 
Haechan realized "we're really singers..." and Taeyong and Yuta were tired so they went to sleep first XD ㅎㅎㅎ and Haechan said "at that time we realized... we can perform for 12 hours" ㅋㅋㅋ
Haechan said "but everyone... 127, Dream, WayV... we're all really excited people" 

Haechan said in Spain, after everyone performed, they drank tequilla and since Taeyong have a low alcohol tolerance, he walked while having to holding on to the wall and he told Doyoung "ah~ it's hard ㅠㅠ"

SONY Music gave Doyoung LPs after he covered Harry Styles’ Falling & Doyoung gave the Michael Jackson LPs to Haechan
Doyoung: I have something to give you
Haechan: What?!
Doyoung: I got it as a gift! So I thought of you, but you have these right?
Haechan: Yes, I have them, but the more you get the better!
Doyoung: SONY Music gave these to me, because I sang Harry Styles’ song
Haechan: Ah really?!

Haechan said next level by aespa has similar vibes to i got a boy~

Haechan singing ‘im your girl’ by s.e.s

This was Doyoung telling the story of Taeyong saying "ahhh it's so hard" after drinking alchohol when they were in Spain (because of his low tolerance) 

Haechan and Doyoung, bbh-l representatives, vibing to Baekhyun’s Candy once again