❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210427 JAEHYUN IG Update 

Ez9ngT6VcAAaZyE?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Ez9ngUyVEAA-mt9?format=jpg&name=medium
“Peaceful"

Translated by meltIips - SM_NCT

Ez9n0xLUYAES-Mb?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Ez9n0xLUcAAdbv4?format=jpg&name=medium
Ez9n0xKUUAQHn1_?format=jpg&name=medium

Ez9pS1wVcAApjmI?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Ez9pS1yVIAEXu74?format=jpg&name=medium
Ez9pS10UYAEp1kz?format=jpg&name=medium
“The will to smell your scent,
the will to photograph you.”

Translated by marklees - SM_NCT

Yuta: "so yea, i just started studying english, i dont wanna waste my time so i just start it but its very tough for me. but i took this opportunity to start it, english. so you guys, you wanna try smething new, you just try. i love this quote 'dont be afraid of being a beginner'. so, you try. try something new! you can do it" 

Yuta trying to tease Doyoung again after knowing he was cast for a musical
Yuta: Because Doyoung is doing a musical so I said to him, “the musical actor has come” Then I asked, “what is the biggest killing point this time round?” but he said, “I don’t know yet” So I said, “In that case, bc I will take a video and upload on my Instagram again just like sseukka sseukka, just let me know the time & I will go and watch the musical.” But Doyoung responded by saying, “Hyung, that’s illegal!” He really went, “HYUNG! That’s illegal~~!!” You know right, Doyoung’s face when he is annoyed? It was more fun seeing that~

Yuta : Oh? I got a call from Jungwoo. *picks up* I'm now doing v-live... what is it~?
Jungwoo : Ah, you are...? What are you doing? V-live?
Yuta : Yup, at the dorm~ why?
Jungwoo : Eh... okay I got it!
Yuta : Make a voice appearance~ greet them 
Jungwoo : Yutaaa~ everyone it's been a while~ when there's time, I'll try to greet you through v-live
Yuta : Jungwoo-ya! What did I resemble these days?
Jungwoo : Coo~!^^
Yuta : Coo ㅎㅎ
Jungwoo : It's because of your hair~
Yuta : Say something to me
Jungwoo : Something? You onlyㅡ
Yuta : ㅋ Jungwoo-ya, I couldn't hear the last one ㅋ I already expect what he was going to say so I hung upㅋㅋ he'll probably say "don't be nice to me only at times like this!" ㅋ but this is how we play with each other

Spoiler

Yuta: these days i learned "i'm very starving!" and "you're such a pain in the butt"

can you be my friend?
Yuta: yes! of course! sure thing!  

Yuta dancing to Kick It

do you like justin? 
Yuta: i like justin.... because of Mark. he really respect justin. so i wish mark could meet...see... justin bieber.

Fan : can you wink ?

NCT DREAM's side track 'Diggity' is a pop dance song with groovy beat and refreshing chorus, the story tells about going for an adventure to the world of unknown together.

'Rocket' is a retro pop song with funky rhythm, the lyrics tells about comparing NCT DREAM to dream rocket stepping into the universe that's their stage.

Moreover, 'Countdown (3, 2, 1)' is a pop dance song with powerful 808 bass and addictive trap beat's chorus, the lyrics tells about confidence that the more the suppressed dreams explode to the world, the bigger dream it will become.

NCT DREAM ‘맛 (Hot Sauce)’ Tracklist:

1. Hot Sauce
2. Rainbow
3. My Youth (written by MARK, JENO, JAEMIN, JISUNG) 
4. Be There For You (sang by HAECHAN, RENJUN, CHENLE) 
5. Dive Into You
6. ANL
7. Irreplaceable
8. Diggity
9. Rocket
10. Countdown (3, 2, 1) 

NCT 127 for Nature Republic Vitapair C Dark Spot Serum

210428 MARK IG Story

210428 MARK IG Story with RENJUN 

210428 YUTA IG Update 

E0B0ICXUYAMiqG3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

E0B0ICYVgAIPOEC?format=jpg&name=900x900
E0B0ICWVEAEzxAg?format=jpg&name=900x900
"I had an interview and photoshoot with ぴあ MUSIC COMPLEX! Off shot" 

Translated by MORE_YUTA

NCT 127 will be performing on Global Citizen Festival's online concert 'Global Citizen VAX Live'

It will be broadcasted on ABC, CBS, iHeart, and 'Global Citizen' YouTube channel on May 8 at 8PM (U.S. Eastern Time)

[WayV-ariety] The Lonely Master Chef XIAO | Guangdong Taco

NCT 127 sold ~3,000,000 albums on Gaon Chart since unit debut

210428 MENSNONNOJP Twitter Update with JAEHYUN

E0DKPksVIAsQ1wH?format=jpg&name=medium

The 5th in NCT 127 ON THE STREET, our popular series with styling commentaries, will feature JAEHYUN, who wishes to try on any tastes without hesitation. What’s the outfit carefully chosen for him? Out on Apr 30.