❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Sungchan is selected as the new brand model of Dr.G.

The representative said, "Sungchan's healthy and clean image match well with Dr.G's brand philosophy of 'healthy skin', so that's why we selected Sungchan as brand model."

Ez3BQPJVgAEv_3l?format=jpg&name=900x900

The side track 'Rainbow' is an R&B pop song with comfy guitar sound and the member's sincere vocal, expressing the 7 members' putting a bookmark in this album, making a new page together like a beautiful rainbow colors. Mark, Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung participated in rap making.

Moreover, 'My Youth' is a charming R&B pop song with lyrical chorus, the lyrics expressing reminiscing memories of them who showers each other an innocent/pure emotion and because they're together, it becomes a season that's shining beautifully.

'Be There For You' that member Haechan, Renjun and Chenle sings is ballad song with piano melody and clear and sentimental vocal, as well as acoustic guitar sound, the lyrics tells a story about sincerity of them wanting to be together always, giving a warm atmosphere.

Korean title of Dreamies' songs

Rainbow = 책갈피 (Bookmark)
My Youth = 우리의 계절 (Our Season)
Be There For You = 지금처럼만 (Just Like Now)

Xiaojun’s voice will be available as audio in Jeju PODO’s Museum Exhibition. The general intent of the exhibition is sparking thought about serious issues happening in our world 

Set to release 5/4, his audio will be in Chinese
https://twitter.com/blessxiaojun/status/1386476301721112578?s=20

NCT 127 for Nature Republic Vitapair C Dark Spot Serum

Ez3TzCFUUAE2pJG?format=jpg&name=900x900
Ez3XeE8UUAI9nzQ?format=jpg&name=medium
Ez3aNz1VcAAzwrz?format=jpg&name=medium

Jeno : I'm going to tell you this... how many members there are in NCT? 23. Then there will be 23 birthdays. If you were to take care (gave gift) to all of them, how many times will it become? 22. That's why between ourselves we decided to gave gift to the member that wants it that's why receiving gifts isn't as important anymore now~ if the person wants something on his birthday, like "buy me this~" then we'll buy it for him, but if he doesn't want anything, then it's okay to not give presents~

to pudori, from jeno

are you doing well? thank you for wishing me happy birthday. when corona is over and if i hv the chance to go there, it'd be nice if we could meet again! have fun playing and studying. work hard towards your dream~ let's meet again in the future! annyeong

the story of changing the room, so jisung never use a room by himself before, they think wouldn’t it be great to give jisung a room by himself, and because renjun and jisung was a roommate before, so they give jisung and renjun their own room and jeno & jaemin use a room together (roommate)

Spoiler

When Jeno about to blow the candles, Renjun told jeno to make a wish, and when jeno about to say out loud his wish, renjun say he shouldn’t say it (out loud), if it’s the wish he really want, he shouldn’t say it (out loud)

Jeno say he doesn’t need to receive birthday present so he didn’t receive any, but there’s no speaker on the room jeno and jaemin become roommates, so jaemin bought a bluetooth speaker for jeno's birthday present

Renjun and Jisung singing Jeno a happy birthday~

jisung asked him to wait for 10 seconds bc of the delay and he went "ok! .◜◡◝" but only waited until jisung counted to 6 and blew the cake....

Jeno said that Doyoung contacted him before his birthday and on the day of his birthday too

jeno said the dream members were the ones who wished him first at 12 o'clock because they were together at the time!

210426 超级偶像联赛 Weibo Update with JENO, RENJUN and JISUNG 

Ez5-pDTVkAQSff5?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ez5-t_yVUAIoGai?format=jpg&name=large
Ez5-xn1VgAE-sfJ?format=jpg&name=large

- Dive Into You (whale) is a medium R&B pop song based on attractive band sound with emotional melody and speedy beat contrast, and the lyrics express me and you relationship in comparison to whales and the sea, and as if a whale were swimming under the sea, vividly unraveled the heart of ‘i want i fall deeply into your arms’.
- The new song 'ANL' is a synth pop song that makes you feel the unique refreshing charm of NCT DREAM. 
- Irreplaceable (main character) is a medium-tempo song with swing rhythm that combines vintage keyboard sounds, percussion instruments, and brass, and the lyrics that tell the importance of being you, who can't be substituted by anything else, doubles the excitement.who can't be substituted by anything else, doubles the excitement.
https://twitter.com/renminrise/status/1386833402238693376?s=20C

NCT 127 for Nature Republic Vitapair C Dark Spot Serum

Ez8jx3hUUAEVxMr?format=jpg&name=medium

210427 YUTA VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/post/0-22576015

Chenle: you can cry, you can cry a lot. we're humans, after all. we have emotions so we can cry a lot. i hope that people won't be ashamed about crying. because it's just a way of expressing an emotion, other people also won't think of it/go like "aughh, what the..."

210427 奔跑吧 Weibo Update with LUCAS

Ez9FueoVkAABrci?format=jpg&name=large