❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Czennie: Doyoungie is prettier than the night view 
Doyoung: Ung umm,, hahahahahaha (giggles)

Doyoung sang a little bit of Into the Unknown with the widest smile on his face
Doyoung also said that it was like Let it Go part 2

Doyoung said when he searches his name, there's Jeno name too bcuz of fans keep on mentioning him about Jeno's ripped shirt LMAO and he said its funny

JN: Coming home~ 
DY: Ah, what? That's another song~ Everyone, please don't be fooled, that's another song! (struggling to rmb the verse JH sang in the teaser)
DY: But if I were to really spoil it, to be honest, I haven't received permission from our manager hyung and other company staff, so to spoil it as I wish... I'm actually still a coward~ So, without permission, I'm scared (to spoil)

Doyoung: If we were to talk a little more about Coming Home, it's coming out in around a week? Because the song is really good, it'll be good if many people listen to it~
These days, to be honest, more than visible results, how much more the fans listen to our songs is the thing that is more important. That's (how it is) these days. So, it'll be great if many people listen to the song. For our Czennies to spend winter warmly~

Doyoung: Yeah I had fun watching Frozen 2, really.. with Yuta hyung

Czennie: What do you think of your pink hair?
Doyoung: Right now, the colour has faded quite a bit. When I first dyed it, it was not bad but right now the colour has faded quite a lot. It's been a while since I dyed it, how great will it be if there's a hair dye that doesn't fade? Ah, but if it's like that, won't it be tiring when you want to change to another (hair) colour?

someone commented of wanting to see johnny and doyoung couple stage in the fanmeeting
Johnny: that will be a big trouble. they will like it so much. so it’ll be a big trouble

johnny cutting off his i write sins not tragedies sing along because it says “richard simmons” 

Johnny appearing on Doyoung's vlive