❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

lucas trying to orchestrate a boyfriend video with hendery is the funniest thing
lucas: you’re in my girlfriend’s seat
hendery: so i’m your girlfriend? this—
lucas: my girlfriend can’t be taller than me
hendery: [moves the phone angle]

lucas: so should we go to the sea later?
hendery: the sea? [pretending to be lucas’ girlfriend again] the sea? okay! i listen to lucas very well 

xiaojun was eating hotdog so lucas and hendery played mickey mouse hotdog dance n started dancing on it and their voices Imitating mickey voice at the end

singer lucas jamming to ed sheeran' I don't want your money

jopping party!!!!
lucas: oh! mark! mark! mark! oh! kai! kai! kai! kai! ten! ten! ten! oh i’m getting tired
hendery: no! dance! never tired man!
lucas: oh taemin hyung!

lucas rapping mark’s iconic jopping verse

lucas saying ‘cmon xiaojun’ when it was nearing baekhyun’s high note and xiaojun doing it

lucas played who's obsession 99line kept fanboying over it hendery calling yangyang and kun to fanboy with them

hendery & lucas kept calling xiaojun sausage man bc he was eating a sausage. he used it to play the drums too lmaoo