❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Hi!! i'm Johnny's wife !! :glasses:

53 minutes ago, Hangry said:

hi all :3

waiting for ur Jeno spam !!! 

28 minutes ago, jongski said:

Abs!

Cy7T860UsAALRFp.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cy7YzruWQAk78Cw.jpg

Cy7UmjsVIAAmms6.jpg

Cy7UjVdUsAEruQm.jpg
Cy7UlEkUkAA7PUT.jpg

Cy7B2blXUAEJJLm.jpg
Cy7B22jXgAATE71.jpg
Cy7B3TOW8AQaLop.jpg

pics ctto

that's the first thing i noticed when he did his flips !!!!!! :bawling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ndrhn95 said:

Hey guys!!!! I'm n1995h at OH but I think I will change my name once OH wake up from dead... (I'm not sure if anyone remember me) I miss you guys so much.

I know that this is weird because I don't have Twitter but for some reason, I found riribl's Twitter account while I was searching for Chenle and Jisung tweet on Twitter so I became her stalker XD That's how I find you guys. (btw riribl, I'm sorry for stalking you.)

It's 2am here.. I need to sleep so I had to do my spazzing now.

On the day OH dead, well before it dead, I just woke up and went to OH through my phone and saw a thread about OT13 going to MAMA. I wanted to read it but hell I thought that my WiFi was so slow so I went to OH through my laptop and sadly, I can't go in. I waited and waited and I was so bored that I have no one to spazz with the lots of news. Feels like nothing can cheer me up other than discussing with you guys. Except that my sister sent a video of her twins bickering lol.

Basically I want to create a Twitter but I indirectly saw a drama before and after MAMA, I was like NOPE!!!! haha Don't think I can deal with drama. So yeah, Twitter is the only place I found the news but still I want to say something but I can't.. The struggle is real lol

About MAMA, I watched through streaming but damn, it was lagging. I missed NCT Dream but still watched it after fans posted the video. No Jaemin T_T Get well soon, boy.. I love how Chenle is the only person who sang the missing member's part. First Mark, then Jaemin. And Jisung's hair flip or whatever it is called. WHERE DID THIS BOY LEARN TO DO THAT???? YOU'RE STILL 14!!! SIT DOWN!!!

I forgot about the outfit. It's weird how NCT Dream got a good outfit and suddenly the hyung-line was so..... random? Like Winwin.

Fast forward to MAMA, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I MISSED THEIR FREAKING PERFORMANCE!!!! Because the stream was so lagging that I had to give up but I finally got to watch just in time Gongmyung announced the winner. I was so happy that they won. I didn't cry but I want to cry when Taeyong cried. I really want to cry. A bit disappointed that Yuta didn't give his speech in Japanese.

After that, I watched their performance. Be prepared guys! I want to spazz on that performance. BLACK ON BLACK IS LIT!!!!!!!!!!! JENO IS IN THE CENTER!!!! JISUNG IS IN THE CENTER!!! OMG!!! I CAN'T BREATHE WHILE WATCHING THAT!!! I REPEAT THEIR PERFORMANCE A LOT!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!

Then Fire Truck perf, I THOUGHT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO PERFORM ANOTHER WORLD!!!!! WHO THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO PUT THAT AS AN INTRO??? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU GAVE ME A FALSE HOPE! I WAS SO EXCITED FOR NOTHING!! And then, the stream is lagging while I was watching them. I was so angry but suddenly, Taeyong served some rap battle with the Monsta X rapper (I don't know his name).. OMG I feel so proud watching Taeyong to do the rap battle. But the ending though, Taeyong was so cute burying himself with the money lol

My country actually aired MAMA on one TV channel but it was delay broadcast. Thanks to my mum who told me that lol. I watched it again on TV and my mum asked whether it is an award show because of the VCR at the beginning. I kept telling my mum that I just want to watch NCT and then that's it. I finally got to watch the performance and I was so happy. My mum was there too along with her sister but they were too busy with the baby twins so they don't watch it but when Jisung came out, I told her that he's 14 and she said "that blonde hair?"

Fast forward again to rookie award, I told my mum again that I waited for this only and then there's my father who casually blocking the TV for me to watch. He was holding one of the twins and keep wandering near the TV. Luckily that I managed to watch a little bit of it. Then, my mum watched when Mark was giving his speech. Suddenly, she said "He looks like a foreigner." (If I go by direct translate, she meant 'caucasian' but I translated it as foreigner instead). I thought that she was talking about Mark because he was giving his speech in English but then, she said "The guy beside him. In orange shirt." She was talking about Taeyong. I was like "Really?" She said it's not like that but she said something about Taeyong's face that I don't remember.

That's all I want to say. It's 3am now. I spent 1 hour just to write this lol. I hope you guys don't mind because I really need to let this feeling out. I will continue tomorrow. See you in 12 hours!

Omg hiiii!

No I don't mind the long post it's been a couple of days lol. 

1 hour ago, Hangry said:

Hiii waiting for your Jeno spams especially after his slayage of black on black :wub:

10 minutes ago, ohplease said:

Hi!! i'm Johnny's wife !! :glasses:

waiting for ur Jeno spam !!! 

that's the first thing i noticed when he did his flips !!!!!! :bawling:

ohplease I died when I saw you on my twitter notifs ugh welcome to our temporary hideout. I miss OH tho :bawling:

1 minute ago, ohplease said:

so!! what good news do u think Winwin have for us !!!!

Hopefully a comeback soon :wub:

2 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

Hey guys!!!! I'm n1995h at OH but I think I will change my name once OH wake up from dead... (I'm not sure if anyone remember me) I miss you guys so much.

How to forget you, I wanted to write your user name when we were recalling the users on twitterbut I forgot the number between the N and the H. Lmao, that essay. Imagine the urge all of us had to spazz that we ended contacting each other, I wonder if there are users from other threads that did the same.

1 hour ago, nocturne013 said:

Omg hiiii!

No I don't mind the long post it's been a couple of days lol. 

Hiii waiting for your Jeno spams especially after his slayage of black on black :wub:

ohplease I died when I saw you on my twitter notifs ugh welcome to our temporary hideout. I miss OH tho :bawling:

Hopefully a comeback soon :wub:

Thank you ^ ^ nice to see u again !! nice to see you all !! including new members !! welcome !  :ahmagah:

Johnny said TY will come to SMT in Jan so i think CB is in late Dec or Jan 

33 minutes ago, Laby Rinth said:

So here comes the reason of OH's  breakdown. I hope you are happy OP.

:

i confess i did it cause i need a hiatus !!! so i wouldn't miss a lot of stuff lazyhuffplz.gif?1

Edited by ohplease
  • Like 1

hello i was white noise on OH (i posted a few times on the thread and planned on posting more before it died)

i officially have Good Thing! on loop and i feel terrible that it took me this long to find out about it. 

i'm so upset about jaemin though and i hope he's resting well... i don't want to see my poor baby injure himself again.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, deerieboo said:

hello i was white noise on OH (i posted a few times on the thread and planned on posting more before it died)

i officially have Good Thing! on loop and i feel terrible that it took me this long to find out about it. 

i'm so upset about jaemin though and i hope he's resting well... i don't want to see my poor baby injure himself again.

Don't say it's dead. All of our discussions and spamming, the votes for the Otp badges had just finished.:tears: 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, deerieboo said:

Welcome (I also planned to post more in the forum especially since school is almost done)!

Good Thing is my jam atm playing it non stop like I did with Black on Black

I was so upset he injured himself I hope he's doing fine now and hoping he won't get injured again

I don't think OH is dead but we must worry about the information on the forum (such as threads/badges) not everything will probably be restored so we must prepare for the worst (at worst we might have to go to a completely new server and start from scratch) but let's keep the faith now!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, keldane said:

Oh I forgot to say who I am, oops, I'm Zoden/Dimples Hyung

Wait I actually never saw a closeup of Jaehyun's pants at MAMA I'm legit shook rn

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy8EktvVEAAqdtq.jpg:orig

Hey I know you lol welcome to the hideout!

At first I thought he didn't match with the rest of the group because everyone was wearing suits and he looked too casual but now looking at it in HD those pants are brighter than my future B)

13 minutes ago, Laby Rinth said:

This collection would look amazing in the Jaehyun`s thread:dissapointed:

I made some for Taeyong too :') I personally liked the set I made for Taeyong more than the one I made for Jaehyun lmao

If anyone wants to check them: Jaehyun | Taeyong

I wanted to do one for mark too but got lazy :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laby Rinth said:

Don't say it's dead. All of our discussions and spamming, the votes for the Otp badges had just finished.:tears: 

1 hour ago, nocturne013 said:

Welcome (I also planned to post more in the forum especially since school is almost done)!

Good Thing is my jam atm playing it non stop like I did with Black on Black

I was so upset he injured himself I hope he's doing fine now and hoping he won't get injured again

I don't think OH is dead but we must worry about the information on the forum (such as threads/badges) not everything will probably be restored so we must prepare for the worst (at worst we might have to go to a completely new server and start from scratch) but let's keep the faith now!

i'm naturally pessimistic sorry :sweatingbullets:

black and black was so good too, but i can't stop playing Good Thing and i hope that its full version and Black and Black will be on the next album (i won't be surprised if good thing is on it because considering SM put Lightsaber on Sing For You despite it being a promotion/commercial song)

i'm curious, but does anyone else actually like Mark's new hair? i really like it for some reason even though it's so dry 

it's my second favorite hairstyle next to his natural/SMRookies hair tbh... 

tumblr_oho77p9fLG1vz9r4no1_540.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deerieboo said:

i'm naturally pessimistic sorry :sweatingbullets:

black and black was so good too, but i can't stop playing Good Thing and i hope that its full version and Black and Black will be on the next album (i won't be surprised if good thing is on it because considering SM put Lightsaber on Sing For You despite it being a promotion/commercial song)

i'm curious, but does anyone else actually like Mark's new hair? i really like it for some reason even though it's so dry 

it's my second favorite hairstyle next to his natural/SMRookies hair tbh... 

tumblr_oho77p9fLG1vz9r4no1_540.jpg

We all want that Black on Black full version along with Good Thing :bawling:

I LOVE Mark's hair tbh it went well with that army outfit he wore in Black on Black. He looks amazing in it and it reminds me of ramen noodles so maybe that's why I like it. He became my sis's other fave besides Jaehyun because his hairstyle makes him stand out in her eyes and believe me no one caught her eyes besides Jaehyun (lol she calls him her soulmate). 

7 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

Hey guys!!!! I'm

n1995h at OH but I think I will change my name once OH wake up from dead... (I'm not sure if anyone remember me) I miss you guys so much.

I know that this is weird because I don't have Twitter but for some reason, I found riribl's Twitter account while I was searching for Chenle and Jisung tweet on Twitter so I became her stalker XD That's how I find you guys. (btw riribl, I'm sorry for stalking you.)

It's 2am here.. I need to sleep so I had to do my spazzing now.

On the day OH dead, well before it dead, I just woke up and went to OH through my phone and saw a thread about OT13 going to MAMA. I wanted to read it but hell I thought that my WiFi was so slow so I went to OH through my laptop and sadly, I can't go in. I waited and waited and I was so bored that I have no one to spazz with the lots of news. Feels like nothing can cheer me up other than discussing with you guys. Except that my sister sent a video of her twins bickering lol.

Basically I want to create a Twitter but I indirectly saw a drama before and after MAMA, I was like NOPE!!!! haha Don't think I can deal with drama. So yeah, Twitter is the only place I found the news but still I want to say something but I can't.. The struggle is real lol

About MAMA, I watched through streaming but damn, it was lagging. I missed NCT Dream but still watched it after fans posted the video. No Jaemin T_T Get well soon, boy.. I love how Chenle is the only person who sang the missing member's part. First Mark, then Jaemin. And Jisung's hair flip or whatever it is called. WHERE DID THIS BOY LEARN TO DO THAT???? YOU'RE STILL 14!!! SIT DOWN!!!

I forgot about the outfit. It's weird how NCT Dream got a good outfit and suddenly the hyung-line was so..... random? Like Winwin.

Fast forward to MAMA, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I MISSED THEIR FREAKING PERFORMANCE!!!! Because the stream was so lagging that I had to give up but I finally got to watch just in time Gongmyung announced the winner. I was so happy that they won. I didn't cry but I want to cry when Taeyong cried. I really want to cry. A bit disappointed that Yuta didn't give his speech in Japanese.

After that, I watched their performance. Be prepared guys! I want to spazz on that performance. BLACK ON BLACK IS LIT!!!!!!!!!!! JENO IS IN THE CENTER!!!! JISUNG IS IN THE CENTER!!! OMG!!! I CAN'T BREATHE WHILE WATCHING THAT!!! I REPEAT THEIR PERFORMANCE A LOT!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!

Then Fire Truck perf, I THOUGHT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO PERFORM ANOTHER WORLD!!!!! WHO THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO PUT THAT AS AN INTRO??? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU GAVE ME A FALSE HOPE! I WAS SO EXCITED FOR NOTHING!! And then, the stream is lagging while I was watching them. I was so angry but suddenly, Taeyong served some rap battle with the Monsta X rapper (I don't know his name).. OMG I feel so proud watching Taeyong to do the rap battle. But the ending though, Taeyong was so cute burying himself with the money lol

My country actually aired MAMA on one TV channel but it was delay broadcast. Thanks to my mum who told me that lol. I watched it again on TV and my mum asked whether it is an award show because of the VCR at the beginning. I kept telling my mum that I just want to watch NCT and then that's it. I finally got to watch the performance and I was so happy. My mum was there too along with her sister but they were too busy with the baby twins so they don't watch it but when Jisung came out, I told her that he's 14 and she said "that blonde hair?"

Fast forward again to rookie award, I told my mum again that I waited for this only and then there's my father who casually blocking the TV for me to watch. He was holding one of the twins and keep wandering near the TV. Luckily that I managed to watch a little bit of it. Then, my mum watched when Mark was giving his speech. Suddenly, she said "He looks like a foreigner." (If I go by direct translate, she meant 'caucasian' but I translated it as foreigner instead). I thought that she was talking about Mark because he was giving his speech in English but then, she said "The guy beside him. In orange shirt." She was talking about Taeyong. I was like "Really?" She said it's not like that but she said something about Taeyong's face that I don't remember.

That's all I want to say. It's 3am now. I spent 1 hour just to write this lol. I hope you guys don't mind because I really need to let this feeling out. I will continue tomorrow. See you in 12 hours!

Hi welcome! Of course I remember you. At one point I wonder how to find you but turns out you've stalked found me on your own lmao.

See you later!

7 hours ago, Hangry said:

Hello~ :D