❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

❤NCT and WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤

FEoIRxPVEAMVQwn?format=jpg&name=large

NCT (엔시티) acronym for Neo Culture Technology is a South Korean boy band formed by SM Entertainment and introduced in January 2016. They are described as having an unlimited number of members. 

The group consists of 22 members consists of Taeyong, Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, WinWin, Jungwoo, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, and Jisung. 

They are divided into four different sub-units: NCT U, NCT 127, NCT Dream, and WayV.  

Although each sub-unit promotes separately, NCT has united three times as a group to record three full-length albums: Empathy (2018), Resonance (2020), and Universe (2021). 

Their official fandom name is NCTzen (meaning all the fans are citizens of NCT) and the official fandom color is Pearl Neo Champagne.

NCT U

FGA4P5UXoAEqUq7?format=jpg&name=large

NCT U (엔씨티 유) is the first sub-unit of the boy group NCT. NCT U doesn’t have fixed members, meaning the lineup keeps changing for every comeback, OST or dance stage depending on who fits the concept of the song. NCT U debuted on April 9th, 2016 under SM Entertainment.

NCT 127

Fb0V2M0agAAUpPs?format=jpg&name=large

NCT 127 (엔씨티 127) is the second sub-unit of the boy group NCT. The sub-unit consists of 10 members: Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark and Haechan. NCT 127 debuted on July 7th, 2016 under SM Entertainment with an EP NCT#127.

NCT DREAM

FT14-vPUYAEz2XZ?format=jpg&name=large

NCT Dream (엔씨티 Dream) is the 3rd sub-unit of the boy group NCT. The sub-unit consists of 7 members:  Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Chenle, Jaemin and Jisung. NCT Dream debuted on August 25, 2016 under SM Entertainment.

WayV

Fkvrtf-UcAAEzA9?format=jpg&name=large

WayV (威神V, WeiShen V) is the fourth subunit of NCT based in China making WayV the first sub-unit in NCT based out of Korea. WayV is under S.M Entertainment’s China-exclusive label, Label V with the sub-unit consisting of Kun, Ten, WinWin, XiaoJun, Hendery and YangYang. WayV debuted on January 17, 2019, with a single album called “The Vision”.

© https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCT_(group) / https://kprofiles.com/nct-members-profile/

Official Social Media Accounts 

SM Entertainment: Twitter Instagram Youtube Facebook  

NCT: Official Website Official Website (Japan) Twitter Twitter (Japan) Instagram Youtube Facebook TikTok 
NCT 127: Twitter Instagram Youtube Facebook TikTok
NCT DREAM: Twitter Instagram Youtube Facebook TikTok
WayV: Twitter Instagram Youtube Facebook TikTok Weibo

Individual Accounts 

Taeil Instagram: mo.on_air Youtube: TAEIL_MOON
Johnny Instagram: johnnyjsuh
Taeyong Instagram: taeoxo_nct Youtube: TAEYONG Tiktok: @tik_tyong
Yuta Instagram: yuu_taa_1026
Kun Instagram: kun11xd
Doyoung Instagram: do0_nct
Ten Instagram: tenlee_1001
Jaehyun Instagram: _jeongjaehyun
Winwin Instagram: wwiinn_7
Jungwoo Instagram: sugaringcandy
Mark Instagram: onyourm__ark
Xiaojun Instagram: djxiao_888
Hendery Instagram: i_m_hendery
Renjun Instagram: yellow_3to3
Jeno Instagram: leejen_o_423
Haechan Instagram: haechanahceah
Jaemin Instagram: na.jaemin0813
Yangyang Instagram: yangyang_x2
Chenle Instagram: kh1000le

Latest MV Release

NCT 127 'Fact Check (불가사의; 不可思議)' MV 

WayV 'On My Youth (遗憾效应)' MV

NCT DREAM 'ISTJ' MV

NCT 2023 'Golden Age' MV

NCT U 'Baggy Jeans' MV

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 7 months later...
3 minutes ago, Laby Rinth said:

Here I come....but temporaly

Hiii

So someone is speculating Dec 7 to be the teaser release since 12-7. I hope so.

Also have y'all heard about WinWin might go down to actor route soon at China? Dang that's early.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, riribl said:

Hiii

Also have y'all heard about WinWin might go down to actor route soon at China? Dang that's early.

Girl, you always know stuff I don't even suspect of....tbh my eager for a teaser is soathed I think it will be next year....I have accepted if it happens this way

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

There are so many things happening with NCT during these past few days I even don't know where to start from LOL

- Good Thing MV

- WinWin rumor

- NCT 127 winning New Artists Award

- the precious Vyrl updates (ChenLe is everywhere TToTT :D)

- the rumor of WinWin bringing many good information soon

- Taeyong said there are not many days left until NCT's comeback (when will it be exactly)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, Laby Rinth said:

Girl, you always know stuff I don't even suspect of....tbh my eager for a teaser is soathed I think it will be next year....I have accepted if it happens this way

Ikr, I miss the OH thread so much bc of that OTL

1 minute ago, riribl said:

- Taeyong said there are not many days left until NCT's comeback (when will it be exactly)

OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THIS HAPPENED

4 minutes ago, riribl said:

Hiii

Omg I hope so the music we've been hearing in those performances (Black On Black and Good Thing) are sooo good that I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. 

I'm shocked omfg but I'm glad that sm is giving them activities in their homeland and if this makes NCT rise in China then I'm all for it. 

1 minute ago, Laby Rinth said:

That "family reunion" in twitter was richard simmons up in a beautiful way....... omg I can use the emoticons with my tablet, I couldn't do that with OH.....:w00t:

Ugh I'm so glad I found some of yall on the onehallyu twitter while checking for updates. I miss OH so much especially the nct thread because I had to keep my fangirling quiet for so long I took all for granted rip. 

• Love 1

How were the MAMAs for all of you? I was so happy they won but oppas are nugus so we should shut up and not offend anyone :phew:

Omg I was busy af that day but it was really nice

BLACK ON BLACK WAS SUCH A SLAY, Jeno looked so awkward on it since he looks so small tho OTL but he still slayed it, Taeyong and Winwin were precious af on the speech too :tears:

3 minutes ago, nocturne013 said:

Ugh I'm so glad I found some of yall on the onehallyu twitter while checking for updates. I miss OH so much especially the nct thread because I had to keep my fangirling quiet for so long I took all for granted rip. 

Me too!!!! I discovered a not so healthy adicttion

7 minutes ago, riribl said:

Taeyong said there are not many days left until NCT's comeback (when will it be exactly)

Ohhh h:dizzy:   So what about Doyoung featuring a 127 colab? Does this mean something?

How were the MAMAs for all of you? I was so happy they won but oppas are nugus so we should shut up and not offend anyone :phew:

It was alright. They got ample exposure. The opening was FedEx cos they DELIVERED and it was the bomb. JENO GOT POSSESSED. Damn, child! And most importantly, they won Rookie Award. All their hardwork led to this and to see that pay off was a proud moment for me. Plus, I got to see Taeyong's beautiful tear-smeared face~ So I'm not complaining~

• Like 1