❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jisung want to said the ipad is chenle’s (the ipad) he said it ‘천러꺼’ and it sounds like ‘chenle ge’, so chenle was like don’t keep call me hyung, it’s burdensome/it’s too much

CL: I dyed my hair
JN: You did?
CL: My roots

CL: I watched your livestream the other day, you introduced yourself as “Hello I am thank you?” *
JS: I was trying to make it funny
CL: ...Ok
*Xingxing (Jisung’s chinese nickname) = Xiexie (Thank you)

jeno what are you doing to chenle nostrils

jeno was wondering why the sound was weird on his headphones but turns out he wore them wrongly

*jisung reading a comment about a fan watching their live while in class*

JN : TEACHER!!
CL : TEACHER SHE’S WATCHING A LIVE BROADCAST!!

jisung silently trying to help chenle push his chair forward

chenle said mark just texted him! 

Jeno being frustrated over the game lagging

The fan asked YuTae should do Vlive together 
Yuta: if our time match. Except for our current schedule I really do not have to meet Taeyong. It is kind of pity, we have to continue our own work, dont we?

Yuta singing Long Slow Distance 

Fan: Doyoung is amazing
Yuta: His Japanese is amazing, he has worked hard~

yuta made a phone call with manager (?) to fix the sound problem. then he started to dance like this beacuse he wanted us not to be bored until the manager comes

taeyong: hello y'all, hi~ what time is it now?today's show is over hahaha we're going to korea tomorrow. be careful of cold and take care of yourself. did you enjoy the live today? it was fun I also enjoyed. yuta please, yuta will make you enjoy. bye bye

TY: Goodnight Yuta~
YT: Thanks Taeyong-ah~
TY: Eung~
YT: See you tomorrow~
TY: See you tomorrow~
YT: Eung~
TY: *TY noises*
YT: It’s like he’s drunk. He didn’t drink though. Isn’t he cute... Taeyongie

yuta said he doesnt have roommates (in japan). hes alone in the room. yuta said the members have different schedules and activities like taeyong & mark for superm & haechan for dreamies. he thought of how is it possible for them (since 127 is having comeback soon)

the reason they decide to use hotel room alone because everyone is busy, especially Mark + Taeyong with their intensive schedule, that even other members find it ridiculous “is it impossible?”, & Haechan too (127 + dream) so it’s better they use their room alone to rest

Q: why are you so handsome
Yuta: because.... there is a lot of lighting here. My skin is not good today, but it look pretty here (bc of lighting)

Let’s go for Tokyo Dome
Yuta: I dont have these kind of thought these days. I used to have desire performing in bigger place, or smth like appearing on TV, but not that much recently. I think we just enjoy the time with all of you who come to see us

any interesting episode while doing concert?
Yuta: yes there is. What’s this ~~~ ah it’s really interesting. But I can’t say here. This would be banned from broadcast right! Hahaha. So it’s a secret ♡ 

Yuta was talking about how amazing the fan surprise project was and how Doyoung teared up because of it

Sum up of Yuta vlive today

- Yuta realised his Vlive had been muted
- Yuta called someone for help
- Yuta wrote on hotel’s note pads that fan should wait for him as someone was gonna fix it soon
- Yuta realised he accidentally exposed their hotel’s name

200224 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update 

Finally NEO CITY tour has come to an end~~ To our fans who make all of these possible, please be happy and healthy and let's spend a long, long time happily together! -Taeil 

ERiwuFdU8AEcPbh?format=jpg&name=medium 

ERix_U6UUAIOcJj?format=jpg&name=medium 

ERix-KhUYAAyDrs?format=jpg&name=900x900 

ERizMvRUwAUUqVD?format=jpg&name=medium 

ERiyZAjUcAALbYH?format=jpg&name=medium 
The last show of NEOCITY-The Origin has finished. Performing for almost year makes me feel sentimental, cherishing each and every song. Thank you to all czennies from all countries and staff members who prepared for this whole year.

The many performances were exhausting, and there were times when I was tired but
It was bc of Czennies that we were able to overcome that, and just focus on communicating with you.
Thank you for everything until now, and please keep looking after us.

Thank you! See you soon~

Everyone! Thank you for cheering and doing it together with us until the end! I hope we can be together too in the future! I'm really happy because the concert ended well! We'll meet you guys with more cool stages next time! Please always stay healthy and happy! -Zeus

Translated by captainuwu : SKyungjae : nochuwhatudo 

#NCT127 presented diverse musical spectrum with the retro vibe R&B pop dance song 'Elevator', the festival style R&B dance pop song 'Love Me Now', and the soulful R&B song 'Dreams Come True'!

The song preference score count on the '#NeoZone' chart page closes at 6PM KST 

200225 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

ERjORQMUUAINCZr?format=jpg&name=large

#JAEHYUN's Dressing roomCamera with flash
(Just before I was looking cool, I was holding up  2 sticks of strawberry Pocky at a time & was eating them)

Everyone,please rest well!

#NCT127
#NEOCITYinJAPAN
#ThanksToNCTzens

Translated by seokJINiusu