❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

YueDong Seoul’s PD prepared a surprise for Renjun’s birthday! It’s the remix of Dream’s songs that a listener told Renjun about previously... He looked so surprised and happy to hear it

renjun dancing to boom in his seat 

Renjun pretending to pull the camera closer 

renjun picking up a large pile of postcard from one fan and he looks really amazed and happy

Dream Run as the finale

renjun's 3-set birthday aegyo

thank you guozhen , yuedong seoul’s pd and the other tbs staff for making renjun happy today with all the surprises and special stuff

Renjun : Thanks to all of you, and through all of you, my birthday was really a full day of happiness. Thank you very much.

NCT 127 Weekly Idol Spoilers

Park Jisun & Park Jaejung, who are known as big fans of NCT 127, were the Special MCs for this episode. NCT 127 was asked to choose their favourite MC out of the 3 of them & the MCs appealed to them by singing & dancing 

There was also a segment called “127 Says” to get the members to each other’s heart/feelings. The member is shown a question on a piece of paper & without revealing the question, the member will have to back hug his chosen member. Other members will then guess the question

The members kept guessing unexpected questions, turning the scene upside down.

Jungwoo looked at one of the questions & said, “If this is the level of the questions, I’m dead?”

Jaehyun also surprised the members & the MCs with 2 of the members that he chose to back hug

Jaehyun’s choice caused an uproar in the studio too.

The show will air on the 25th (Wed) at 5PM KST. It’s also available on Netflix

fan: yuta, who do you like more? mark or me?
yuta: this question is like asking whether i like my mom or dad more!! kekeke i can’t answer

fan: please answer this, yuta do you really like mark???
yuta: mark is my light!!!

fan: yuta! have you seen this photo yet?
yuta: i’m jealous

fan: oppa shall we go on a date??? 
yuta: when should we go??

fan: is mark cute or handsome
yuta: (he’s a) cute and handsome and glorious alien

n: I will get my hair dyed just like yuta's hair
yuta: get ready for scalp// hair loss

someone commented “lion” and yuta giggled before doing his signature move of a lion.

yuta really bought doyoung the louis vuitton slippers

yuta said before doing the “bruce lee” choreo you need to wash your hands because he got a pimple on his nose because of it 

yuta: did you see bowling? I made a strike. wasn't that pretty good?  i went there with yuto

Yuta: There's a (dance) part where we fight with Mark, it was really fun during the practice. We joked a lot. When Mark punched like this (the others will) fall, during practice we didn't fall but stay still, there was time like that.
Also there's part where he jumped on Taeyong's knee and he pretended to be hurt. Mark's reaction is cute when we play around like that

Yuta: There’s a part in prelude where Jaehyun and I have to fight. I was a bit embarrassed because we were so close

Yuta said it was the first time all of them performed tgt with their mic (singing a ballad song, White Night) on music shows. He felt nervous while singing it.

yuta's tmi is that he has undercut. he has much more hair compared to many people, so he had to trim his hair to be seen like others

yuta singing love song

Did you shave your eyebrow?
YT: No. My eyebrow (slit) was well drawn by the stylist
Your hands are pretty
YT: honestly i dont think they’re that pretty though. There’s a lot of scratches

Yuta: i want to have one more navel piercing
pls show your navel piercing 
Yuta: how can I show it here if i have chance in future, i will do.
Navel piercing is not painful, even I dont know if I really have one or not.
pls show
Yuta: I CANT

At first, Yuta didn't know that he'll be having an IG account, but he wanted to show more of his sides such as his drawings, him singing and dancing. Showing the cool side of him is a given, but he wanted something where he can show more of his sides to us~

yuta: i know you guys really work hard supporting in this comeback