❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200719 Sales in Daegu local market have reportedly jumped as large numbers of consumers in their 20s & 30s after NCT DREAM, the goodwill ambassador of Korea Companion sale, made a surprise visit to Seomun Market & Jewelry Shopping District.

Doyoung attended a wedding ceremony yesterday and sang “Every Day, Every Moment” by Paul Kim!!

1) OP saw him at the wedding ceremony yesterday
2) They wondered why there was such a handsome man at the wedding, turns out it was an NCT member
3) Even though he was wearing a mask and OP could only see his eyes, they still thought that he was SUPER handsome

200719 KUN IG Update

EdSo0jQVcAAw4gS?format=jpg&name=medium

Do you like this KUN ?

200718 op was with their friend in apgujeong yesterday and saw lucas!

as soon as they saw him, they said “heol it’s lucas” but since it was a bit crowded, they didn’t ask for his signature and just looked from afar. later, lucas rode op by on an electric scooter 

A fan commented on actor Im Siwan's live saying he looks like NCT Winwin and he said: 'I know! He's so handsome. Thank you so much!'

Yesterday, you were recognized by Im Siwan, as you two look alike, and he also praised that you are very handsome.
Winwin: Thanks, I feel the same. Cuz I watched his dramas too, he acts very well.
And Ishihara Satomi, do you know her, I feel like you two really resemble each other.
Winwin: Yeah, I feel the same, I'm very honored.