❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Kun, slowly reading the question: Can I marry you?
Kun: NO. You can’t marry me.

Kun’s favorite color is orange, white and blue

Kun: BAD INTERNET.. Bad! You bad! You bad bad.. internet!

Fan: Do you plan on changing your hair color into orange?
Kun: Orange hair color? Maybe. Chenle did it.

Kun, reading the comments: Favorite food?
Kun: I like steak. Steak.

Kun burped when he was abt to end his live 

200717 XIAOJUN IG Update 

EdG4560WAAIWRig?format=jpg&name=medium
EdG457wXYAE99Pj?format=jpg&name=medium
EdG458yXkAABUTe?format=jpg&name=medium
EdG459SWAAEaDZ0?format=jpg&name=medium

haechan’s reaction to his rookie video with mark~

Comment: "They said Mark hyung is Eonju Middle School's Kim Soohyun"
Haechan: So our Mark hyung... You mean, the Mark hyung that I know? Okay, until here.

Haechan watching the clip in MMC where Mark said "I had a hard time, Donghyuck-ah! It's the first time I met someone like him!"
Haechan's reaction: Mark hyung had a hard time. I'll acknowledge that Mark hyung had a hard time. I haven't met someone like me either. I agree.

haechan trying not to laugh at taeyong

haechan say “ahhh cute~” while looking at that one jisung gif

HC : (Went together to eat kimchi stew) Jungwoo Hyung was in practice room and he came right after that, I had shooting so I wanted to go as soon as it ended, but there was traffic jam! These days, I spent almost all of my time with him! We match well I think I spent more than half of my day playing KartRider with him

haechan's reaction to the iconic video of jungwoo slipping on the ice

Haechan reacting to WayV’s part of the NCT try not to laugh challenge part 4 on his VLIVE he said ten hyung and dong sicheng

HC : (a fan commented Mark touched Haechan's baby tummy when he said no one can touch it) Ah... since it's Mark Hyung... since I caressed his tummy a lot too, I'll try to understand it... ah... I protected it well, though

Haechan watched Jaehyun and Johnny’s Lovers in Paris parody and was trying so hard not to laugh

haechan going through an album of his childhood pictures and showing it to us

haechan watched the nct try not to laugh video as well and reacted to jaemin's gong asmr like johnny did before he said "ahh na jaemin, this ones is so funny"