❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

SuperM is set to perform at The Ellen DeGeneres show on September 23rd, 2 days ahead of the release of their 1st Album “Super One". 

Best-selling artists on Gaon this year: 

#3 NCT 127 – 1.47M 
#7 NCT DREAM – 684K 

[INFO] 200916 SuperM’s first full-length album will be released on September 25th. The title 'One (Monster & Infinity)' and various genres of b-sides are expected to draw attention from music fans around the world.

JS : Everyone~ look forward to our (NCT) 2020~
CL : *startled* WHAT?
JS : Why?? The article is out...
CL : IT'S OUT?? Where???
JS : If it's not out, it's big trouble (like JS wouldn't have said it)
CL : That's why I'm startled... when was it?
JS : Yesterday? They released the article
CL : Really? I always searched for myself that's why I didn't see it
JS : I knew you'd do that

JS : So you didn't say anything about 2020?
CL : Not even one bit! I pretended to not know anything, I held it well, didn't I? I'm usually the kid who's going around giving spoilers. So I was thinking to myself, how did they know about NCT 2020...
JS : You want me to spoil?
CL : Tell them!
JS : Because you won't just spoil but you'll say everything
CL : Right
JS : To spoil something... can we already talk about this? It's new attempt/something new

js: but one thing i want to tell (you) so much is... I hope czennies would just enjoy it, woah really amazing, i hope you would enjoy it comfortably and in a fun way
cl: eum... i think i know what you mean
js: right right, got it?

cl: ya, do you know it? NCT 2020 photocard the probability the bias card will come out is 4.7%
js: wait ㅋㅋㅋ ah, it’s trueㅋㅋㅋ 
cl: it’s like a lotto

js: by the way, you will have to go soon
cl: fitting?
js: ya, if you say it like that...
cl: eoh, right...

have you hung out with wayv gege’s recently?
the other day i ate with kun ge at my place

is your leg better? have you played basketball?
my leg is already better, i think 95%. it’s basically recovered, but i’m afraid to exert it. walking, running, jumping a little doesn’t hurt, but i just don’t dare to put pressure on it, i’m afraid to injure it again. so i still need to slowly recover.

Jungwoo said he had fun filming Awsaz and Chenle said that while filming the episode with Jaehyun & Jisung, he had a feeling that Jisung will hit him after the filming 
Jungwoo said that he will do Awsaz Vlive with Chenle soon.

Chenle : these days, i'm with jungwoo hyung more than mark, I'm more close with jungwoo hyung!~

the condition of your hair looks better
it’s not better. it’s because it was blow-dried straight, it was straightened so it looks good. but if i do a livestream right after i wash my hair, you’ll realise it’s the same as before.

moustache/beard
of course i have a moustache/beard. i’m an adult now, having it is a given. the previous v-app with #RENJUN, during the livestream i realised my beard was really obvious, so I went home and immediately shaved.

JW : Have you eaten yet?
CL : No I haven't~ I'll eat later, do you want to eat together?
JW : Okay, let's buy it and eat together
CL : Okay, I'll call you later
JW : Got it~ Our Czennies too, spend a fun time with Chenle and hwaiting today as well!!

Chenle called Kun

cl: i think jisung not only watch my vlive, but he watch all the members vlive
cl: jisung is always keeping an eye on our image, our appearance/side 
cl: he’s a good member

cl: i think lee mark and park jisung are watching my vlive right mow... my dongsaengs, my dongsaengs that i treasure

[INFO] 200917 'One (Monster & Infinity)' is a hybrid remix song combining 'Monster' and 'Infinity', the lyrics express that “we overcome hardships ahead without fear, we have the determined will to go even higher.” 

SuperM the 1st Album ‘Super One’ to have 15 tracks of various genres
Lead track ‘One’: Hybrid Remix of two of the B-side tracks ‘Monster’+‘Infinity’
To show off energetic music & performance