❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Renjun & Chenle singing Puzzle Piece 

Renjun and Chenle were discussing who might be watching their Vlive right now and said Mark hyung might not be watching. But suddenly Mark called Renjun and said "I'm watching, tho~" Mark said he pressed Vlive and saw that the kids are doing Vlive.
But as soon as he tuned in, he watched Renjun said "Ah, Mark hyung won't be watching our Vlive." So he immediately called them, but Chenle didn't pick up his call so he called Renjun instead. Mark asked if they were having fruit party because the title of their Vlive is "과파"
Renjun saved Mark's phone number as "MARK". Also when Renjun asked him to greet Czennie, Mark introduced himself "Hello, everyone! This is Mark hyung!"

Chenle: my leg is almost completely recovered.now walking and stuff doesn’t hurt, but for jumping/dancing... it doesn’t hurt but i’m afraid to put pressure on it.
Renjun: its best to not put pressure on it for now

Renjun & Chenle singing Face to Fac

chenle raise me up 2020 ver ft. renjun

renjun and chenle singing psycho

Chenle and Renjun were discussing who might be watching their VLIVE first and Jisung came to their minds first! And then Renjun said Doyoung might be watching too, because he has been watching previously...?

Renjun: It’ll be nice if Doyoung hyung is watching too
Chenle: Are (you guys) still awkward?
Renjun: We were no longer awkward since a long while ago, but in order to maintain that... should I say brand? In order to maintain the awsaz brand, we have to remain ‘awkward’

Q : Are you still awkward with Jungwoo Hyung?
CL : I wasn't awkward with Jungwoo Hyung originally
RJ : They were rarely seen together on broadcast but that time when we stayed at the same dorm, they played games together everyday

rj: ah lee jeno told you until there, he said let’s go watch a movie in the tv at the dorm, if you want to watch a movie, you need a popcorn, so we go to the convenience store and then say ‘let’s buy this and that’, me and jeno, we went together and then bought it. i didn’t buy much, on the contrary, i picked up two beverages and jeno just said like this “i will buy it”, and he bough it, but it came out to be 50,000 won.

SuperM Dishes On Upcoming 1st Full Album, Team Synergy, Goals, And More

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle magazine, SuperM shared their thoughts on their upcoming album and the strengths of their group.

The SM Entertainment “super boy group,” which consists of SHINee‘s Taemin, EXO‘s Baekhyun and Kai, and NCT‘s Taeyong, Mark, Ten, and Lucas, showed off both their individual charms and their appeal as a group while posing for the magazine’s October issue.

After dropping their two pre-release singles “100” and “Tiger Inside” over the past several weeks, SuperM is currently gearing up to return with their very first full-length album “Super One” on September 25.

Explaining what he hoped to achieve with the upcoming album, Taemin shared, “Our first goal is to clearly establish our identity as a group and leave a strong impression through this album.” Kai agreed, “We want to show our hidden potential through our promotions as SuperM.”

Baekhyun remarked that the SuperM members’ differences and individual strengths made the group even stronger when combined, commenting, “By mixing together members who all had their own distinctive styles and colors within their respective groups, we plan to show a new kind of potential as SuperM.*"

He went on to tease that fans could look forward to their choreography for their new title track, adding, “You’ll be able to see a dance performance that’s truly SM Entertainment’s classic style.”

Taeyong, Mark, Ten, and Lucas also expressed complete confidence in their upcoming title track.

“The title track of our album ‘Super One,’ which will soon be released, is all of the members’ favorite song from the album,” they shared. “Please look forward to SuperM’s unique brand of majestic performance.”

[INFO] 200911 SuperM will be performing ‘100’, ‘Tiger Inside’, and ‘Dangerous Woman’ on Yoo Huiyeol's Sketchbook. MARK showcased his own rap ‘Bad Smell’, and LUCAS and TEN showcased a powerful dance.

200911 SuperM on Yoo Huiyeol’s Sketchbook

Ehm-xrlWsAET64k?format=jpg&name=small
Ehm-xroWsAAoJwc?format=jpg&name=small

CL calls to ask Renjun if he wants to go to his house to have kalguksu noodles.
Renjun Did you make it yourself?
Chenle Of course not
Renjun You ordered it
Chenle Yes
Renjun Well, you can just order some to the dormitory
Chenle Fine okay Bye 

Q: Are you no longer awkward with Doyoung hyung?
Renjun: This is a difficult question, but to be very honest, we're really no longer awkward. Amongst 127 members, besides Haechan and Mark, I'm closest to Doyoung hyung and Jungwoo hyung

5 yo jisung vs 5 jisungs
rj: this is difficult, i want to see 5 years old jisung as well but first of all, i think 5 jisungs will fight, among themselves, i want to see that appearance/side so much, i will choose 5 jisungs

(if you choose between nctzen and moomin?)
rj: it’s nctzen, of course. these days, momin.. it’s not that i become don’t like it. moomin is still so cute, but somehow, i don’t think i have to search for it, watch it, or (something/do it) like that.

comment: renjun-ah do black hair (for us)
rj: truthfully, i also want to do black hair, but when i think about it now, i bleached my hair this much... it’s such a waste to do black hair ㅎㅎ

Q: why do people always take photos in the restroom
look at mark-hyung.. mark-hyung *imitates mark's selca pose*

(waiting for injunnie bathroom selca)

rj: ah really... ㅎㅎ at that time, after i send it, how in the bathroom... that was reflected. I would have sent you 2 pictures, one is just glasses and one is sunglasses. but it’s probably there’s no lense on the picture that just glasses. probably there was? i’m just looking at it after sending the picture, i thought that glasses wouldn’t reflect the light and it didn’t. so when i think about it, there are sunglasses, and when i saw it, a perfect, that 

A fan asked Renjun if he saw Haechan today said that he doesn’t really have the opportunity to meet Haechan these days