❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[INFO] 200511 “Awaken The World” charted #1 on iTunes in 19 countries and occupied the first 10 spots on QQ Music’s Soaring Song Chart. “Turn Back Time” charted #1 on QQ Music’s Popularity Chart and on AWA’s Rising Chart.

Doyoung's 5-year old hedgehog stuffed toy, Dochi

Say hello to Hedgehog !! Hedgehog in korean is Goseum Dochi but he referred to it as Dochi hehe 

Doyoung with his flip phone

Doyoung later realized that we have no way to listen to just the backup chorus of Make Your Day, so he specifically let us hear it today in his vlive. he also said he received the MR ver of it!

Doyoung was supposed to sing 11:11
Ah– I don't know it! I don't know the song! Giving up!
I don't know the song well! Giving up! 

doyoung ending the vlive so suddenly bc he's gonna sleep already

doyoung finding out that jaehyun was the main heavy breathing culprit
you guys finally found out who’s the culprit? Czennies found the culprit? How did you guys find it? Was there a special way? Daebak we finally found the culprit! Ahhh so it was Jaehyunnie 

Through the Night- IU ”Cover by Doyoung”

a fan commented that doyoung looked so cute and told him to keep looking at the camera. doyoung came really close to the camera and  made these cute faces

Doyoung introducing his alpaca plushie that he bought when they went to the merchandise shop during NCT LIFE!