❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

BH: taeyong is here!
TY: oh what
BH: (i’m doing) insta live
TY: oh really? i really didn’t know
BH: say hi say hi
TY: hello~ wow why does it look dark
BH: haha you need to be closer taeyong ah, come here
TY: after preparing, i was (really) thinking of coming to hyung’s room 

Taeyong: Somehow baekhyun’s hyung room is attractive, to be honest..
Baekhyun: Taeyong is always attracted to ME
Taeyong: hehehe I am not sure

"even from afar, taeyong's eyes are bigger than mine" + baekhyun's small smile when he realized that

taeyong likes baekhyun bcos he thinks he funny baekhyun likes taeyong bcos he laughs at his every joke

BAEKHYUN said LUCAS was so scared after watching horror movie. He said his heart was going crazy. However he was the first to fall asleep! LUCAS slept at the right of the bed, TAEYONG in the middle between them, and BAEKHYUN at the left. 

baekhyun saying bye and there’s taeyong slurping ‘ramyeon’ 
TY: i’m going to eat ramyeon on the plane!!!
BH: two bags of ramyeon on the plane 

renjun waiting patiently for lanlan to unwrap the clip and pass it to him !! and the song they’re playing is titled “you are so cute” , really fitting 

renjun cutely waving and going "ren-d is right here~" 

RJ asking Lanlan to take pictures of him

after putting on his coat and backpack, renjun sat down and waited for the viewable stream to sign off while waving goodbye to his viewers.

[INFO] 200213 #NCT127 Neo Zone Timeline (1)

02/14 Crew Video #1
02/15 Teaser Image #1
02/16 Teaser Image #2
02/17 Crew Video #2
02/18 Chart Show Page Open 
02/19 Mini Track M/Vs #1
02/20 Mini Track M/Vs #2
02/21 Opening Show
02/22 Midway Count Video

[INFO] 200213 #NCT127 Neo Zone Timeline (2 & 3)

02/23 Invite to Neo Zone #1
02/24 Invite to Neo Zone #2
02/25 N.E.O Shopping
02/26 Final Result Video
02/27 Teaser Image #3
02/28 Teaser Image #4 
02/29 JCC-Neo Zone Special Ep
03/02 37.5 MHz Haechan Radio
03/02 Teaser Image #5
03/03 Teaser Image #6
03/04 Kick It M/V Teaser
03/05 Kick It M/V
03/06 Album Release 

#NCT127, coming back with the new song '#KickIt', is set to start their brand new '#NeoZone' promotion!
Check out everything about their 2nd album, from the lead song ‘Kick it’ to the B-side tracks, via the whole-new-level promotion! 

what renjun want to do:
1. with jisung space story vlive
2. jaemren cooking show
3. cover
4. duet cover with haechan

“2020 just started, in 2019 I told everyone I would cover more songs, but because of Dream Show I don’t have chances to do so. Before 2020 I also wanted to do a show like Chenji This and That or something, but I don’t know what’s good so recommend me! And about the cover ... I will get on that soon.”

renjun want to do jaemren yori jori (cooking show) like chenji this and that, he also want to made hotpot~

renjun you have stars in your eyes 
renjun:

a comment recommend “dream dorm daily life” renjun said “oh no no no everyone you’ll regret it”

A fan said they're having a rough day so Renjun said "on a rough day like that I think taking a good rest is the most effective way. When you sleep and wake up the next day, you'll start off fresh. The reality isn't going to change but your feeling will"

renjun: in this world, jun is the best~

renjun: everyone looks forward to it too, dream's nct life. we haven't had that yet. not like nct life, but it can be just something like a vlog, a trip to jeju island, or a trip to busan. travelling without our manager hyungs and noonas' help

renjun: guys, have a good dream and have a rest today... good night... you have to wash your hands often... take care of yourself... bye bye 

200213 SuperM Twitter Update 

200213 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update 

everyone it’s a shame but you have to separate while you’re still regretting itㅋㅋㅋㅋ i shall disappear with the windㅋㅋ

Translated by kkum825