Quantcast

❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 2nd Japan Mini Album "LOVEHOLIC" / NCT 2020 : RESONANCE Pt. 1 OUT NOW!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys (: I've been a long-time lurker in the NCT thread but I've never dared to sign up in OH cause I don't know if I'm all too good at contributing to your discussions but I MISSED rea

MAMAs was amazing there's so much that happened it's hard to wrap it up in one post but I'll try my best I squealed when I saw all the airport photos but then I started crying because Jaemin wasn

from 4 replies fo 15 replies in a few minutes  OH ha impact

"You can give up. You can be bad at things. You can be weird. It's okay if others criticize you. That's just the way you are. That's human. And human bound to do it. But you have to make sure that you have faith in yourself" - Lee Taeyong 

Q: How were your members’ reactions?
Jaehyun: Because of our schedule, we were abroad in the hotel when I first heard about it through my manager. I was sharing a room with Mark and Mark told me that being a music show MC suits me

• kimlees changed the title to ❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 2nd Japan Mini Album "LOVEHOLIC" / NCT 2020 : RESONANCE Pt. 1 OUT NOW!