❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Taeyong went to Galleria (mall) with his family and told his mom and sister "Mom, I'll buy a bag~ Noona you too" and his mom was holding her bag cutely while looking around the store like 'wooow' and Taeyong was like 'Mom~ Your son has grown up!

[ENG SUB] 200606 XIAOJUN Instagram Live

2020 M클린 홍보대사 위촉식 (Feat.NCT Dream)

[문명특급 EP.118] 6월 라인업 발표합니다 제발 혼쭐 내주세요 조회수로요 with 깜짝게스트 제아

hendery posted photos on weibo so yangyang posted some selfies saying “hendery has been too handsome recently i need to balance it out” .... then hendery comments “this is the reason you’re posted ugIy photos of me?” and yangyang replied “love you too”

K-pop’s NCT Dream on new EP Reload, live-stream Beyond the Dream Show, growing up and why Puzzle Piece is their favourite song – interview

After a whirlwind three weeks, NCT Dream has concluded the promotional cycle for its first comeback in nine months with new EP “Reload”. The lead track, Ridin’ hits hard with pumping beats and snazzy dance moves, as well as flashy costumes and make-up. Fans, naturally, were very excited about the return of NCT Dream after a long period of waiting since last EP, “We Boom”, released in July 2019.

“Reload” and Ridin’ reveal a huge amount of growth and maturity compared with the band’s their previous albums and concepts. We sat down with the boys via a virtual interview to pick their brains on their growth and development. Comparing Ridin’ with your first ever title track, Chewing Gum, fans can definitely see a vast change. What do you feel has changed the most? Where do you feel the most like you have grown as an artist and a person?

Haechan: I personally think that we’ve grown a lot as artists and the range that we can show in that aspect. When we started out with Chewing Gum, we were able to show off that young, fresh energy and then in Ridin’ you see a very powerful side to our music and personas, so in that sense we’ve grown and matured a lot. Every one of the members have worked hard to produce these results and showcase that change and growth, so I’m really proud of us.

I want to say thank you to all our fans – I really miss you and hope that we can see you all very, very soon! - Renjun

Members Jeno and Jaemin have took part in lyrics writing this time around. How do the two feel about their contribution to the album? How do they continue to improve in lyrical composition? Do the other members have plans on joining Jeno and Jaemin in composition one day?

Jeno: I’m always grateful that I get to participate in writing the lyrics for our songs. And I love that I get the opportunity to express my thoughts and feelings, and hope to continue to do more in the future.

Jeno: I’m always grateful that I get to participate in writing the lyrics for our songs. And I love that I get the opportunity to express my thoughts and feelings, and hope to continue to do more in the future.

Jaemin: It’s a really precious opportunity for Jeno and I to be able to take part in the songs that our beloved fans listen to. I’m so grateful! And of course I’d love to seek out more opportunities to write lyrics and also produce and write songs.

Since many fans have already asked which is your favourite tune on the album, we would like to ask, which line of lyrics from any song in the album do the members each like the most and why?

Jeno: My favourite line of lyrics would be the first verse of Quiet Down. It think it really encapsulates and expresses the song well.

Jaemin: There’s a line within the lyrics of 7 Days that goes “Surprisingly, a week feels really short; any time spent with you, to end it, it’s a pity”, and this part would be my favourite … Because this is something I always want to say to our NCTzens! It expresses how I want to be with them for a long time. Chenle: Personally, I pay more attention to the melody rather than the lyrics – so I’d have to choose Puzzle Piece because of the melody. It’s my type of song (laughs). Jisung: From Puzzle Piece – “More than having everything, not losing that one thing is more important; through you, I came to know that” – this part of the lyrics feels like it’s expressing the realisation of how precious someone is to you, so I enjoy it a lot. Renjun: The lyrics within Puzzle Piece, which compares the other person, someone special and precious, as being pieces of a puzzle. I think the lyrics are really warm and poetic. Haechan: I liked the lyrics of Puzzle Piece the most as well – because the lyrics are really heartfelt and genuine.

Fans have put in lots of effort during this comeback as well – would you like to leave a message to the fans with regards to their support during the Ridin’ promotions?

Fans have put in lots of effort during this comeback as well – would you like to leave a message to the fans with regards to their support during the Ridin’ promotions?

Because I’m the youngest and still in my teens, I’m trying to show off that more maknae-like, cute side of me more - Jisung

NCT Dream has also finished a successful run with the live-stream concert, Beyond the Dream Show. How do the members feel about the experience? Are there any memorable episodes behind the preparations?

Chenle: With this recent show, we were able to see everyone’s faces up close and even hear their voices really clearly, so that was pretty awesome. It felt like we were doing a show with fans right there next to us and very close – it felt very new and cool.

Chenle’s piano performance on top of a sparkling virtual sea was a hot topic among fans on social media. Chenle, what were your emotions as you performed?

Chenle: When I was on stage and playing, I was really focused on my piano playing … I was so focused on playing that I didn’t have any time to think about anything else really. The cancellation of a few dates for The Dream Show has disappointed global fans, even as I’m sure it was for everyone’s safety. How do the members plan on communicating better with fans and reducing the distance?

Jisung: Because it’s difficult to meet our fans in person, we are continuing to connect with our fans through social media or going live on these platforms. Renjun runs his own radio show daily, and the listeners of the show certainly rely on him for support and comfort. How does Renjun feel about his role in the show and what does he hope to show in the future?

Renjun: I hope everyone receives that positive energy through the Akdong Seoul show. As I host and try to share that positive energy, I also receive much of that energy back as well. I want to work hard to make the show even more enjoyable and positive! And because Akdong Seoul is a nighttime show, I hope to work harder so that it can become a show least a little bit of healing and rest during your tiring nights.

Member Jisung is the youngest in the group – now aged 18 – and his growth is the most prominent to the eye. How does he feel about being the last to be an adult, and when can he feel he has grown up the most? Fans and the older members seem to treasure him as the youngest member – how does he feel towards that?

Jisung: When I look at the hyungs (older guys) who are now in their twenties, I’m excited to also turn 20, and I get excited thinking that it’s going to be a new beginning. And because I’m the maknae (youngest) and still in my teens, I’m trying to show off that more maknae-like, cute side of me more. (Laughs) I’m always thankful for the fans’ and the hyungs’ maknae love – it keeps me going! Haechan has been busy between NCT 127 and NCT Dream. Fans would like him to know that they are always cheering him on. When does he feel it is particularly hard on him, and how does he relieve this stress?

Haechan: I love the times that I spend with all the members, and I’m really happy when I’m with them. Spending time together actually brings a layer of healing to my soul and it’s just too much fun that any stress I might feel just disappears. I’m really enjoying myself, being able to do a variety of promotions, and having a lot of fun these days. NCT Dream’s original aim was to be an example and companion in encouraging fans to chase their dreams. How do the members feel when fans tell them that they have grown together and received motivation because of them? Do the members feel like they have achieved the goal of NCT Dream?

Jaemin: When we say anything encouraging or sweet to our fans, our fans take that and say it hundreds of thousands of times more encouraging and sweeter back. It’s only because of our loving fans that we’re here, and loved and supported. I’m really, really happy even now, but I want to achieve an even greater goal. (For there to be even more NCTzens!

Lastly, fans are curious about what the future for NCT Dream holds. What does the team plan to achieve and what are some of the goals for the members?

Jeno: To be honest, getting No 1 at a music chart show was our goal, and thanks to our fans, we achieved it! But because of the current circumstances, it was just the members onstage receiving the award … So another goal would be to get another No 1 so we could enjoy the special moment with our beloved NCTzens.

© https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/style/news-trends/article/3088053/k-pops-nct-dream-new-ep-reload-live-stream-beyond-dream?__twitter_impression=true