❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

230313 TAEYONG Instagram Live 

taeyong: i hope kai hyung will do (the rover) challenge with me~ hashtag # challenge with taeyong! hehe ~ it’s been a long time since i saw kai hyung

taeyong: why i hide my hair is because i DYED my hair!!! i don’t want to spoil it! i want to hide my hair but the only beanie i could find around me was this so i used this 

Spoiler

taeyong reacting to kai’s new mv “rover”

please STOP contacting taeyong!!! he said although he doesn’t know what message you want to convey, he’s NOT CURIOUS! so stop sending it thanks

taeyong showed us the can of beer he bought but he suddenly remembered he promised us that he wouldn’t talk about alcohol so he cutely covered his face

"yeorobun i got to go…i got to go to eat…take a shower…and then take a nap~ so i’m a lil bit dizzy now bc this beanie is a lil bit chocked my head…so i got to go! see you next time!!” 

sulky taeyong cutely fidgeting around with his beanie trying to cover his hair after someone said they could see it

taeyong: i watched kai hyung’s rover (mv), kai hyung’s dance line is so pretty! if only my legs were a lil longer… i want to have such a pretty dance line like this, but i can’t…

“what are you eating bubu?”
taeyong: world best bread…canelé!

WayV Spicy Challenge with GoynattyDream

Try some #GoodLifeChallenge next time when you meet your friends

https://youtu.be/mSgGatmcpX8

230313 WayV_official Twitter Update 

FrGdZXZakAALiLj?format=jpg&name=large
"It was an unforgettable experience during which we learned a lot about Thai culture! Thanks for the opportunity Gotta make and drink another cup of Tangmo Pan now แซ่บอีหลี"

230313 DOYOUNG IG Update 

FrGqmR2aUAAVxoW?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FrGqmlvakAA6yHG?format=jpg&name=large

Kai: i saw that taeyongie wants to do (the rover) challenge!!! taeyong ah!!! let’s do the challenge (with me)! the dance is a bit hard for others but taeyong will do it well !

Taeyong reacting to KAI’s ‘Rover’ MV!

230314 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update 

"I am off to pick up Czennies"

Translated by tyongucci - SM_NCT

NCT DREAM‘s ‘Beatbox’ English version will be released on March 21st! It will be first shown on the world tour in Europe and America! A gift for global fans!

[네이처리퍼블릭 X NCT 127] 1년 전 우리칠 - 스케이트 대회 1등 쟈니선배!

[네이처리퍼블릭 X NCT 127] 1년 전 우리칠 - 오복이 애교로 행복 충전!

[네이처리퍼블릭 X NCT 127] 1년 전 우리칠 - 재현 선배,, 같이 공부해요,,

[제31회 서울가요대상 SMA 팔로우캠] NCT 127(엔시티 127) - Sticker '대상 앵콜 무대'

Jongin also talked abt doing Rover challenge with Taeyong

since you’re famous, you also received a dance challenge proposal from nct taeyong. he’s also a good dancer
Kai: ofc he is. as soon as he saw it, he said he wanted to do it. when we have time, we’ll do it together he’s a great dancer. i know it so well ~

JISUNG for Y Magazine (Issue 09)

FrKzdlbaIAIJHuo?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FrKzeIQaYAYid8B?format=jpg&name=large
FrKze6taUAEWOai?format=jpg&name=large
FrKzejWacAAxNps?format=jpg&name=large

230314 MTV JAPAN Twitter Update with NCT DREAM 

Spoiler

[KB스타뱅킹 X NCT DREAM] KB 9TO6 BANK 1주년 축하해

https://youtu.be/_5_jqLxoPWM

230315 JAEMIN IG Update 

FrMlDTwagAAFF5m?format=jpg&name=large
FrMlEetaIAEk0mV?format=jpg&name=large
FrMlFSpaQAATnqI?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FrMlDg5acAEG-dQ?format=jpg&name=large
FrMlDxVaYAA4FYQ?format=jpg&name=large
FrMlD-eaMAEE90K?format=jpg&name=large
FrMlEtEaUAI2cG4?format=jpg&name=large
FrMlFlQaMAAAw4c?format=jpg&name=large
FrMlF0IakAApmKh?format=jpg&name=large
FrMlGKsaMAEaQ9c?format=jpg&name=large
"I really enjoyed performing the 3 days concert in Thailand and I will never forget all the memories inside the hall that was full of neon green lights. Hope we can meet each other again in the next concert with more neon green lights!"

Translated by peachiejennie_ - SM_NCT

NCT 127 Is 2nd K-Pop Artist In History To Chart 5 Albums In Top 15 Of Billboard 200 As "Ay-Yo" Makes Its Debut

[PRESS] SM, to punish those who post malicious comments, "NO leniency and settlements"... signing business agreement with Shin & Kim Law Firm

SM recently announced the SM 3.0 era through the co-CEOs' announcement & said they would strengthen the protection of its artistes.