❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

221121 DOYOUNG Instagram Live 

Doyoung said he went to Japan after receiving an invitation for a Dolce & Gabanna event

Doyoung: I received an invitation for the (Dolce & Gabbana) and wanted to look good so I've been managing my diet and also working out for 2 weeks after a long time. Jungwoo was surprised and asked me, "why are you going to work out so diligently?" Jungwoo & I go to the same gym and we receive the same training from the trainer. As I've been going (to the gym) so often, the PT trainer asked Jungwoo, "hey Jungwoo, why aren't you coming?" Then Jungwoo said, "anyhow, that hyung won't go (to gym) very soon~ he'll not be going soon, hyung~ kekekeke" So I was like, "as expected, Jungwoo really knows me well." To be honest, I worked out diligently as there's this event as a goal. When I return to Korea, I don't know if I'll go (to the gym)

Spoiler

Q: Are you going to eat McDonald's in Japan this time round too?

Doyoung: I don't know, to be honest. Because even before this schedule, I haven't eaten hamburgers for 3 WEEKS ALREADY!! Does this make sense??! I told my mom, "I'm going to eat healthily & manage my diet" and told me to start by not eating hamburgers first. So I haven't eaten it in three weeks. I really want to eat hamburgers... I have really been eating so healthily, a diet comprising of vegetables and chicken breast... did you ever imagine me eating these? I myself didn't know too. So right after this event is over, right after! Oily, salty, spicy and sweet (food)... draft beer... you got it?

Doyoung doing cute poses

"but i think baby is too tired"
Doyoung: no~ i'm not tired

Doyoung: But (working out) was kinda fun! I worked out every morning for 2 weeks, I went (to the gym) every morning from Monday to Friday and started my day and it felt kind of refreshing. So I thought, "should I (keep) working out like this?" BUT I might not do it too. Anyway, look forward to my workout life... expect? expect...?

Q: Did you have a good day today?

Doyoung: I had a good day today! In the morning, I met our fans who participated in the YouTube Shorts (Challenge), did video call fansigns with fans from Southeast Asia and then I came here straightaway

Comment: (in English) It's late, you need to sleep

Doyoung: (in English) It's okay, thank you~

Doyoung: Ah, everyone wants to see my room... no, if you want to see this amazing hotel room that I'm thankful for, you can watch what will come out in the future... I don't know the title, Doyoung Tokyo Vlog? Vlog? Anyway, you can watch that and see!

NCT DREAM, a 7-member male idol group, has been selected by KB Kookmin Bank as a new advertising model for KB Star Banking. The strategy is to further solidify the image of a young and innovative brand by actively appointing idol singers that are highly preferred by younger generation and have a thick fandom as advertising models.

The title song 'Candy' has been used as the background music for KB Kookmin Bank's KB Star Banking ad, and is receiving enthusiastic responses from global fans as they can hear snippet of it.

Spoiler

NCT DREAM's winter special mini-album pre-order starts today! Title track ‘Candy’ in the KB Kookmin Bank commercial is a hot topic! 

Spoiler

엔시티 드림(NCT DREAM), ‘내가 누구게~?’ 일곱 쌍둥이들의 레전드 출국길(인천공항 출국) ICN Airport Departure 22.11.21. #NewsenTV

https://youtu.be/dg_3DB_zt2c

221121 NCT DREAM at Incheon Airport heading to Japan 

MARK 

RENJUN 

Spoiler

JENO 

HAECHAN 

JAEMIN 

CHENLE 

JISUNG 

221121 DOYOUNG at Dolce & Gabanna's Ginza Six Store Opening in Japan
© oricon

FiE5O2QaUAUYv8S?format=jpg&name=large
FiE5Nl6agAAb7dy?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FiE8SNzaMAEzBEa?format=jpg&name=900x900
FiE8SNuacAA4wpO?format=jpg&name=900x900
FiE8i-RagAE44wX?format=jpg&name=900x900
FiE8i-QaAAAwSCS?format=jpg&name=medium
FiE82efaMAEZowx?format=jpg&name=900x900
FiE82ejagAA3oAX?format=jpg&name=medium
FiE82eiacAAs48R?format=jpg&name=medium

FiE5OKKaUAY_KPb?format=jpg&name=large

221121 bit.boot_ase (NCT Hair Stylist) IG Story with DOYOUNG 

FiFAry-VsAALheY?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FiFAApoaUAALR5O?format=jpg&name=large
"Our Ddoingie is handsome, cool and looks good
He's doing everything all by himself
Good things need to be enlarged and looked at
You're the best, really"

FiFAApzagAAJhkI?format=jpg&name=large
"Our Ddoingie's side profile is crazy
(it's as though his nose bridge could cut;;)"

Translated by nctdaoying 

221121 VOGUEgirlJAPAN Twitter Update with DOYOUNG

Spoiler

FiFTtE2VQAEXZYW?format=jpg&name=large

Doyoung: (in full Japanese) To Japanese fans, I'm really happy to come to Japan this time through a good opportunity. I felt somewhat excited through this great experience. The atmosphere of the new Dolce & Gabbana Ginza Six store is very clean and it shines brightly. Everyone, please come visit here a lot. Thank you again for inviting me, see you again!

Doyoung really impressed everyone there with his Japanese that even actress Park Eunbin said "sugoi" (awesome/amazing) & they all clapped for him

Doyoung: I have come to Japan a lot for concerts & I have memories of eating a lot of delicious food whenever I come. Still, when I came this round, with the heart of wanting to eat something I haven't tried before, I came with the thought of wanting to try Horumon Don. I'm thinking of going to eat Horumon Don after the schedule is over

Spoiler

Doyoung: I want to go to Sapporo, it snows a lot in Sapporo but I want spend my Christmas while looking at the snow when it snows heavily 

Memories about D&G

Doyoung: This is a memory unique only to me but there are D&G clothes that hold memories. It may be a little embarrassing to say. I remember buying D&G underwear for the first time as I wanted to buy good underwear

Doyoung: The point (of my outfit) today is wearing all-black and showing cool manliness, and I also wonder if using this kind of chain belt to accentuate (the outfit) is the point of today's look 

BoA talked about how she ended up inviting Doyoung & Kim Minha to sing Fallin'. For Minha it's because she watched Pachinko & thought her voice would sound nice when she sings too, whereas for Doyoung it's because she already knew that he's naturally good at singing!

Kyuhyun mentioned Doyoung ㅋㅋㅋ

He mentioned how he thought Doyoung was hitting on him when they first drank together because Doyoung kept saying that he's like Kyuhyun (genuinely) with regards to drinking preferences and when he drinks with Doyoung, Suho goes over too!

221121 DOYOUNG with Park Eun Bin
© _snowwhite_77

FiFncAbaYAA9q9H?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FiFncAXaAAEtwd8?format=jpg&name=large

【ENGSUB】221120 WayV XIAOJUN YIZHIBO Live

221121 Melon Update with WayV

"Hello friends in Melon, we are WayV. Those who are watching this video are special people. That's right, those who gave our songs in Melon lots of love this year. How about we show our appreciation by doing hearts gestures? Did you receive it? WayV will bring more interesting music to find you, please look forward to it. Please listen and give lots of love~ Bye"

221122 KCON_official Twitter Update with JENO and JAEMIN

221122 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

FiIuj2xaMAQ5Hxx?format=jpg&name=large
Caption 
"誕生日おめでとう!チョンロ!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡ CHENLE!"

Birthday Message 
"Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!
I will do my best to show everyone how I grow even more handsome as I get older~~
So please always look forward to it~!!!
- CHENLE -"

Translated by zchhoenngle

221122 NCT DREAM Kwangya Club Update

FiIvY19UoAAB8uy?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler