❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

230123 JUNGWOO IG Story

230123 MARK IG Story

Spoiler

FnHHQe1agAMZDdI?format=jpg&name=900x900

230123 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

"Chile, where we have returned to again!!! It's really great to see everyone hh I'm so grateful for Chilean Czennies who have been cheering for us while waiting and as much as that, we will work really hard for the concert. Let’s goooo @.@ -DOYOUNG"

Translated by SM_NCT

230123 NCT 127 Instagram Live with TAEYONG, DOYOUNG, JUNGWOO 

Jungwoo : When we got to Houston, I asked Taeil Hyung "do you want to work out together?" And he said "let's go!" so we went, and there's hotel desk's phone right. We're not that good at English so we use papago so that we know what to say,  I'm like "where is the gym?" And honestly my English improved a lot while touring this time. At first, I said "which floor is the health (T/N : 헬스장 (health-jang is how Koreans say 'gym')?" And they couldn't understand it.
Jungwoo : So Taeil Hyung was also frustrated beside me so he said "fitness~?" And he asked me "how do you spell fitness, Jungwoo-ya?" So I spelled it out "F-I-T-N-E-S-S!" ㅎㅎ
Doyoung : Recently me and Jungwoo went out too and he wanted to say something like 'very hard' but then he made a typo, it's supposed to be 'neomu (very)' but he wrote 'namu (tree)' and papago translated it to tree ㅋㅋㅋ
Taeyong : Then use google instead of papago
Doyoung : But papago works fine! It's just that this kid made a typo
Jungwoo : Everyone... we've arrived in an era where we can study language with just our cellphone

Taeyong: I'm going to drink beer
Jungwoo: Bye hyung
Taeyong: You're not going to eat?
Jungwoo: I ate already
Taeyong: What about Doyoungie?
Doyoung: I'm fine too
Taeyong: Really? I was waiting for you guys up until now!
Sabujakz: *in unison* REALLY?!
Taeyong: Yeah...
Doyoung: Sorry...
Taeyong: It's okay, wash up and sleep~ I'll sleep after eating

Spoiler

Jungwoo: Johnny hyung is watching~
Doyoung: Ah! Whenever I say "chicken burger", Johnny hyung always says "no, it's chicken sandwich! Please don't call it a burger, it's chicken sandwich!"

Doyoung said that out of all the 127 title songs they have recorded thus far, he likes Ay-Yo the most 

They said that the heukbujakz moment where Jungwoo comes out in the song followed by Doyoung is really cool

Taeyong telling us how he came to join dowoo's live

"my room is next to yuta right, so yuta said lets go for a drink after (concert) is over. i heard voices so i thought its here....i came here to see but it turned out you guys are doing instalive"

Jungwoo and Mark decided to watch The Glory on Netflix since it's trending but the scenes are too intense for Mark so they watched Penguins of Madagascar instead 

Johnny's comment: But Doyoung-nim was a bit too much when we took the last picture?

Jungwoo: What does he mean
Doyoung: I got a bald Johnny picture from a fan, I held it with me & took the picture... it's like an egg 
Jungwoo: Stone-plate cooked egg?
Doyoung: Just a white egg

Doyoung said that 127 went onto various content/shows as promo content for Ay-Yo & there was a content that he filmed together with Jungwoo. He thinks it'll be funny when we watch it & what he felt after filming that was "ah, there's nothing about Kim Jungwoo that I don't know"

Johnny's comment: You were really cool today
Jungwoo: He said we were really cool today, Johnny Suh
Doyoung: Ah, Johhny Suh? Johnny Suh was cool too~

Doyoung said that he likes fans singing along more than fanchants! He originally thought that fanchants were created by fans and thought "that's really nice!" but he doesn't like it as much after finding out it was the company that creates the fanchants

Taeyong : What do you want to do when you're 50? 
Jungwoo : I want to have a field/farmland of my own! I want to grow my own plants and eat what I planted myself! It would be amazing

127 ate McDonald's burgers as a late-night snack in Brazil and the manager said that Doyoung doesn't eat burgers other than chicken burgers well so he ordered a chicken burger just for Doyoung! And so Doyoung was touched

Taeyong : to be honest, when i get tipsy, the people around me would laugh at me a lot. i just feel happy when everyone enjoys it because of me. and it's not because i really like to drink.

Jungwoo: We're on our tour in the Americas and have come to South America now, really, wow...
Doyoung: Wow, for real
Jungwoo: It was amazing, to be honest, their reactions were so great, right?
Doyoung: That's right, that's right