❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

221211 JOHNNY 

"Y/N~"
"Did you have a good weekend?"
"You must have worried a lot"
"I'm alright~"
"I shouldn't make Y/N worried..."
"I'll try to take better care of my body hh"
"Please stop worrying about me now"
"Did you have a good weekend?"
"Did you eat something delicious for dinner?"
"I ate dim sum with a few members?"
"It's been a long time since I ate it so it was very delicious"
"These days, even for coffee I drink warm coffee in the morning and I only eat warm food too?"
"It's kinda cold right? kekeke"
"But when I drink warm coffee, I drink a latte a lot"
"For americano, it is too hot so it's hard to drink kekekekeke"
"For latte, it's just nice"

Translated by nctdaoying 

221211 JOHNNY 

"Do you want to know a TMI for these days?"
"I started watching Reborn Rich"
"I watched all the episodes on the flight back from Thailand"
"Of course I was so curious about the next episode"
"There's a webtoon too so of course I read it too"
"But what? The webtoon and the drama weren't that different?"
"But then I realised it was originally a web novel"
"So as a hobby these days, I'm reading the novel kekekeke"
"As expected, because the novel is more detailed, it's interesting"
"kekeke this is my TMI~"
"Ah also we're preparing diligently for the repackage"
"kekekekeke"
"I have to quickly go wash up as I sweated a lot today"
"Rest well for the rest of Sunday, let's spend tomorrow with fun while smiling a lot"
"Y/N good night"

Translated by nctdaoying

NCT DREAM 엔시티 드림 'Candy' Highlight Medley

221211 CRAVITY's Minhee mentioned Doyoung 

MH: Ah, I really like Doyoung sunbaenim! 2 Baddies is really cool, isn't it? Doesn't he sing very well? Our promotions overlapped back then. I thought that it was like a prank - he's so good, he's that handsome already, but how can he sing that well too? I was envious. I want to become a cool artiste like him one day too

221211 SHOTARO IG Update 

FjtOmjIaAAAtz6c?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FjtOmVvaEAARScM?format=jpg&name=medium
FjtOmJlaUAUZxMN?format=jpg&name=medium
"Dress warmly everyone.."

Translated by lychzee - SM_NCT

[PRESS] SBS has changed Master In The House Season 2's broadcast timeslot to 5PM KST on every Sunday, taking over the current Running Man timeslot. Running Man's broadcast timeslot will change to 6:20PM KST.

221212 Doyoung's cousin-in-law posted a photo of her 2 Baddies album with Doyoung's autograph

Doyoung's message: 
"I will cheer for you @.@"

Cousin-in-law's caption:
"I'm gaining strength!!
I'll always cheer for brother-in-law too!!!!"

[PRESS] 'Master In The House Season 2' will broadcast in mid-January of 2023. It will focus on the various trends that will heat up the year of 2023. With the 'close match trend' concept, they will focus on exploring trends with masters suitable for each of the trend fields where it's difficult to distinguish the winner. The members will also have time to predict what the real trend will be.

Note: There are still no updates on whether Doyoung has been confirmed as a cast member for Season 2.

7 mini-mes in #Candy land #NCTDREAM #CandyChallenge

https://youtu.be/Ey3JGepk-fk

[N'-183] 여러분 화이팅 합시다 | MEN'S NON-NO Photoshoot Behind

https://youtu.be/Z6WtfBdCXLU

Popping #Candy in the air  #NCTDREAM #CandyChallenge

https://youtu.be/bHQi13OGxh4

221212 TAEYONG 

"The members and I will take really good care of our health while taking good care of one another"
"Still it's the year-end for us now so hhhh let's go with the Christmas vibe, warmly. It's cold outside but the places with us will be warm"
"smtown, year end, repackage, tour, we'll do them really well and it'll be fun hh"
"Looking forward to next year!!!"
"Taeyong ah, let's go for it"

Translated by nctdaoying

Welcome to NCT Universe Episode 3-4 10 Minute Summary

NCT DREAM presents an energetic performance filled with sweetness with their winter song ‘Candy’! NCT DREAM's uniqueness is added to the original song's point choreography!

NCT 127: WELCOME TO MY CITY Exhibition Interview #DOYOUNG 

Q. When are you thankful for urichil members?

Doyoung: It's when as I do this job and realise that it's different from what I thought that I'm really thankful (for them). Like when I have to do various things, there are times when I get very flustered, angry, sad and upset when I am working too. Honestly, the members and fans are there throughout all those moments, but when I think about how it is something where we accumulate memories at the same age, I think it started becoming very enjoyable at one point in time - doing activities. So what I'm most thankful towards the members for right now is how they have become friends who share the most memories with me. For that, I want to say thank you.

Q. What you wish to say to urichil

Doyoung: Urichil, thank you so much & fighting for the promotions this time! I hope that you'll continue to be my reliable friends in the future too, thank you

Q. When are you the happiest?

Doyoung: The moment that I think I'm the happiest on stage is... honestly I think that performing, singing and dancing are things where what I express and what we express is the meaning that we want to convey to the audience. That's why I think I'm the happiest when the audience wholly receives the meaning that I wanted to convey, and makes the expression that they understand. I think I feel the happiest when I think about how we've come to communicate through these songs and dancing without having to use any direct words or actions.

NCT DREAM Winter Special Mini Album〖Candy〗 : Album Detail (Photobook Ver.)

NCT DREAM Winter Special Mini Album 〖Candy〗 : Album Detail (Digipack Ver.)

NCT DREAM Winter Special Mini Album 〖Candy〗 : Album Detail (Special Ver.)

NCT DREAM Winter Special Mini Album 〖Candy〗 : Album Detail (SMini Ver.) 

Spoiler