❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

It's only for 2 days but here I am lol..

Any news?

Btw @riribl, I saw your tweet about ChenSung lmao.. I find it amazing how in Dream, each members have their own ship. Back in SMRookies days, Jisung was forever alone but now he's involved in love triangle. Well, that escalates quickly. Thanks, ChenLe lmao.

I used to think of one reason on why ChenLe joined SM despite not a fan of Kpop but it was so fanfic material. Hahaha.

So I've seen several twts asking why f(x) manager is with Winwin at the airport. I'm not familiar with f(x). But one of the twt I read said they assigned the manager to NCT?/Winwin. And asking why SM did that.  Anyway, I don't like kpop gossip or whatnot. I just like NCT. But I'll defend Winwin if need be.  :D 

Where's Winwin? Missing Dong Sicheng. NCT perf. Dream.

I loooved that Vlive !!! NCT and RV are my 2 current favourite groups so it was really enjoyableto see them together.

The highlight has to be Ten and Wendy dancing together lol

Ten refusing to let JaeYong happen.

He's breaking their heart lol

31 minutes ago, jongski said:

So I've seen several twts asking why f(x) manager is with Winwin at the airport. I'm not familiar with f(x). But one of the twt I read said they assigned the manager to NCT?/Winwin. And asking why SM did that.  Anyway, I don't like kpop gossip or whatnot. I just like NCT. But I'll defend Winwin if need be.  :D 

Where's Winwin? Missing Dong Sicheng. NCT perf. Dream.

SM groups alternate/exchange their managers from time to time so it's not really surprising.

So I guess Winwin is not part of that that v live thing

Need new  previews. I've got a really  bad case of missing Winwin atm. ikr I miss this boy! :(

Winwin looks so innocent.

Sad serious Winwin. This episode is my fav of all NCT Life.

CxPZEwCWEAA56dc.jpg

I've been on twitter for too long to see this rip OH

I missed Victory and I hope soon SM will pop up the video so I can watch (it's not up and I can't find it anywhere lol) anyways I can wait since I'm behind every variety show NCT is in since Paju. I'm still crying from Wendy/Ten dancing bit. And omfg they mentioned TY Track lol they will never let Taeyong live when it comes to that. 

Doyoung and Joy will have an Inki special stage on Dec 18th. Interesting

19 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

It's only for 2 days but here I am lol..

Any news?

Reveal hidden contents

Btw @riribl, I saw your tweet about ChenSung lmao.. I find it amazing how in Dream, each members have their own ship. Back in SMRookies days, Jisung was forever alone but now he's involved in love triangle. Well, that escalates quickly. Thanks, ChenLe lmao.

I used to think of one reason on why ChenLe joined SM despite not a fan of Kpop but it was so fanfic material. Hahaha.

Kkkk :yum:

I also have written a long essay on why ChenLe and prolly ChenLe parents decided to join Kpop entertainment, but I posted it in OH's ChenLe thread. I'll probably show it to you when the site is back up. What reason are you thinking of? I'm curious.

More Dream pics

CzmycnzVIAArAQw.jpg

CzmknkyUUAEbg9X.jpgCzmknkwUcAIwIyg.jpg

CznpsurXUAAOtqy.jpg

Waiting for the scan of this. He looks good

CznG0mIXcAQw2YD.jpg

Czmmy05UsAECTEh.jpg

U 7th Sense unit Vyrl update from Victory

CznvrRPUkAAF560.jpg

1 hour ago, riribl said:

Kkkk :yum:

I also have written a long essay on why ChenLe and prolly ChenLe parents decided to join Kpop entertainment, but I posted it in OH's ChenLe thread. I'll  probably show it to you when the site is back up. What reason are you thinking of? I'm curious.

It's nothing serious, really. Just another fanfic material.

ChenLe and Jisung met in 2012 and they became best friend. Jisung promised to meet ChenLe again next year but he already joined SM so he couldn't meet ChenLe. ChenLe was so sad because Jisung didn't come back as he promised.

One day, ChenLe was browsing on Youtube and found Jisung's video. He finally knew the real reason on why Jisung didn't come back to meet him. In order to meet Jisung again, ChenLe had to join SM and decided to join SM in the end.

After ChenLe got into SM, he was so happy to meet Jisung again but Jisung didn't remember him. But ChenLe still wants to get close to Jisung.

The end.

Fanfiction written by ndrhn95 :P

Before Dream debuted, I already 'ship' them. Probably because after I saw that old pic, I want to see their reaction and wonder if they still remember each other.

And I'm still waiting ChenSung official selca.Only two of them. The ChenSung selca that we had was the polaroid one. ChenSung selca is as rare as 2Tae selca. *insert waiting skeleton pic*

Yesterday's Victory show ep 1

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18436/REPLAY-VICTORY-ep1-청담더비-비긴즈-레드벨벳NCT커밍순

1 hour ago, ndrhn95 said:

It's nothing serious, really. Just another fanfic material.

Hide contents

ChenLe and Jisung met in 2012 and they became best friend. Jisung promised to meet ChenLe again next year but he already joined SM so he couldn't meet ChenLe. ChenLe was so sad because Jisung didn't come back as he promised.

One day, ChenLe was browsing on Youtube and found Jisung's video. He finally knew the real reason on why Jisung didn't come back to meet him. In order to meet Jisung again, ChenLe had to join SM and decided to join SM in the end.

After ChenLe got into SM, he was so happy to meet Jisung again but Jisung didn't remember him. But ChenLe still wants to get close to Jisung.

The end.

Fanfiction written by ndrhn95 :P

Before Dream debuted, I already 'ship' them. Probably because after I saw that old pic, I want to see their reaction and wonder if they still remember each other.

And I'm still waiting ChenSung official selca.Only two of them. The ChenSung selca that we had was the polaroid one. ChenSung selca is as rare as 2Tae selca. *insert waiting skeleton pic*

I see :lol: You should be their fanfic writer lmao.

Btw talking about ChenSung's old pic, did you notice how they're literally using the same hand pose on that pic? They both were using the rock and roll hand sign lol What if they really end up going to SOPA and enter the same grade? Especially if Jisung ends up choosing Practical Music major, then they really could be in the same class. Their fate really :lol:

2Tae and ChenSung are both my favorite OTPs of my two biases, but their selcas are really rare. My biases smh :skull:

Edit:

I just watched Victory show now, and Wendy just said Victory show is used to hype up NCT & RV upcoming comeback NEXT YEAR. So y'all can stop hoping for teasers now. Start hoping again for NCT comeback teasers around the end of December or January lol...

Edited by riribl
Adding info

I guess not. It's only exclusive for NCT U  it seems. They're not part of it. But it's okay.:

Waiting for NCT 127 comeback. For Kun to debut. For China unit.

Missing Winwin. I wonder what's happening. No new previews :(pics below 161203 cr: as tagged

CzoO7vxUkAAUaQu.jpg

4 hours ago, jongski said:

I guess not. It's only exclusive for NCT U  it seems. They're not part of it. But it's okay.:

Waiting for NCT 127 comeback. For Kun to debut. For China unit.

Missing Winwin. I wonder what's happening. No new previews :(pics below 161203 cr: as tagged

In each episodes different NCT member will appear so it's definitely not only NCT U special. Yuta, Haechan, WW, and others will definitely come sooner or later.

So Doyoung and Joy are gonna perform a new song

Trainees and Hansol and Kun were spotted today. There's also Xuxi

Also it said that they went to Megabox cinema. After watching 'Because I Love You' teaser, everyone laughed.

Mark's recent friend acc of himself in SOPA

Mark's hair has been bleached 7 times rip. Poor kid's hair didn't deserve this. He's joining ChenLe in broom hair squad now, though of course current ChenLe's hair still isn't as bad as Mark's right now.

It's cool that although Mark has been promoting in all 3 consecutive units and even is preparing for comeback right now, he still managed to come to school the most amongst his classmates.

Kun played racing car when he went out today haha. So cute.

I'm happy that SM is giving NCT (and future NCT members) individual activities to showcase their abilities in singing, dancing, and variety. They're getting that spotlight out to public to showcase their abilities and I like that SM is giving everyone these opportunities. It also shows the public NCT's various talents and that's good as well. SM is doing the most for their rookie groups now with these collabs and v lives they're really hyping up the 2017 comeback even more and I'm so excited. 

59 minutes ago, nocturne013 said:

I'm happy that SM is giving NCT (and future NCT members) individual activities to showcase their abilities in singing, dancing, and variety. They're getting that spotlight out to public to showcase their abilities and I like that SM is giving everyone these opportunities. It also shows the public NCT's various talents and that's good as well. SM is doing the most for their rookie groups now with these collabs and v lives they're really hyping up the 2017 comeback even more and I'm so excited. 

I def can't wait until other members got individual gigs as well. I got a feeling that some more members esp 127 ones will get some after they make their comeback.

Season Greetings scans

Spoilering cuz there are so many